_Chapter_3_

Ash's POV

"Pikaaachuuuuuu!!" I heard Pikachu say and the next second I felt a sudden pain rushing down my body. "Ahhhhh!!! Stop!!" I yelled in pain while falling down from my bed. "Pikaaa!"(get up bro!!) said Pikachu angrily staring at me. I checked the time and immediately stood up from the floor and rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. After about 15 minutes I came out of the bathroom." Thank you buddy for waking me up " I said while looking at the time once again. "Piika!"(ready to help!) said Pikachu with a chuckle." Let's go down mom must be waiting for us " I said and ran downstairs with Pikachu following me.
"Good morning dear! Good morning to you too Pikachu!" Mom said while cooking breakfast. "Morning mom!","Pikaa!"(Good morning mommy!) Me and Pikachu greeted mom and sat on the dinning table. I gave Pikachu some Pokemon food and sat down waiting for my breakfast. "You are at the correct time. Breakfast is ready!" Mom said while giving me the breakfast and sat down accross me. I ate my breakfast."Thank you mom! It was very nice" I said as I heard a notification in my phone." Oh your welcome son " mom said. I went upstairs while Pikachu was still downstairs playing with mom. I unlocked my phone a found a message from Gary. I opened Gary's chat

*****                                        *****
Gary: Yo bro! what are you doing now?
Ash: Just finished breakfast man. What's up?
Gary: It's just that grandad wants to talk to you about something really important so please come to the lab ASAP.
Ash: Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes.
Gary: Okay.

*****                                        *****
I closed my phone and headed downstairs. "Mom I am going to Prof. Oak's lab. I'll be back by afternoon" I said while wearing my shoes. Pikachu came running to me and sat down on my shoulder. "Okay Ash but come soon" mom yelled from the kitchen. I came out of the house while closing the door behind me.

Time skip

I knocked on the door of the lab and Prof. Oak opened the door. "Oh there you are my boy! Come inside" Prof. Oak said."Yeah sure"
I said while coming into the lab.
"Sit down here. I'll be right back."
Prof. said and went into his room. I waited on the couch for a minute while petting Pikachu. Prof. Oak came in after sometime. "Ash it is just that before you go to Kalos for your studies I want you to take all your Pokemon with you. Your Pokemon are practically begging to stay with you again" Prof. Oak said while chuckling. He handed me all my Pokemon and I kept them all in my bag. "Okay Prof. anything else?" I asked. "Yeah there is one more thing. I wanted to tell you that as the leader of the Ultra Guardians you might have to go to Alola every now and then. And also you are going on missions too. Prof. Sycamore told me that there is a criminal organisation called team Flare. You have to destroy that organization."said Prof.Oak . "And don't worry I'll be helping you" said Gary while entering the room. I smiled at him and said "Okay Prof. but I was thinking of catching a Pokemon" I said while scratching my neck. Just then I felt someone or something's presence."Prof. is there anyone else in the lab leaving the three of us?" I asked."No my boy. No one is present here except for you, Gary and me. Why is there anything wrong?" Prof. asked."Oh it's nothing prof. I just felt someone or something's presence but never mind prof." I said. "Hey! Ashy boy want to have a battle?" Gary asked. "You even wanna ask for it?" I said while smirking. "Then let's go!" Gary said while running to the battle field. I and Pikachu also started running.

Time skip..

"And the match is a draw!!"
I and Gary were panting. We came to the middle of the battlefield and shook hands.
"Thank you for such a wonderful battle Gary. It was nice battling with you after soo many days." I said while smiling. "Same to you Ashy boy" said Gary. "Stop calling me that!!" I shouted." No I won't" he said while grinning. I smirked and said "You asked for it the big bad Gear Bear Oak tree". "You ....!" He said and started chasing me around."Now now stop you two" Prof. said to both of us. "Ash your mom called me to inform you that food is prepared" Prof. said to me."Okay Prof. Byee. I'll see you guys later" I said and I was about to go out when Gary said "Hey, when are we going to Kalos? There is still 6 days for the college to start right?" "Yeah, and we are leaving for Kalos tomorrow morning so get ready and call Clement too. Be ready at 8 in the morning." I said."Okay bro. Bye see ya tomorrow." Gary said while waving good bye. "Yeah dude Same to you" I said while waving my hand and started running to my home. After a few minutes I was at home. We had dinner and went to sleep early.

The next day

"Bye mom!!" I said while grabbing my suitcase and backpack. "Bye Ash! Take care of yourself. Come visit whenever you are free. And don't forget to call me everyday!" Mom said while giving me a bone crashing hug. "Yeah mom I will take care of myself. You take care of yourself too!" I said. Mom broke the hug and kissed on my forehead." Bye sweetheart. See ya." She said. "Byee" I said while running out of the house. I saw Gary with the car so I loaded my luggage and we when off to the airport.
Upon reaching the airport we met Clemont. After sometime we all boarded the flight.
It was a very long journey so Gary and Clement went to sleep but for some reason I couldn't sleep. So I opened my backpack. There I found the picture I was hoping to grab. I stared at it for a while. I had a flashback.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Ashy, promise me you'll come and find me after you become a trainer" little Blondie said." Yeah I promise you Crybaby. And we will go on a journey together one day" little Ash said while smiling.

END..
I had fallen asleep.while thinking about blondie. I didn't realize how time passed by but when I woke up we were ready to land in the Lumious airport in Kalos region.

Hey guys!!😊
It's been a long time since I have updated this story
So enjoy reading and feel free to share your thoughts about the chapter.
I hope you guys would like this part. Please vote if you liked the chapter.
Bye guys!
Good night😊

_PIKA_SYLVE_😊_