PROTOLOG

10 years ago

In the Kanto region Prof.Oak organized a summer camp for all the children below 7 years. It was for 7 days so Delia Ketchum and Grace Yvonne, who were best friends decided to enroll their children in the summer camp. Ash and Serena were both excited to go to the summer camp together and have fun in their holidays.
Ash was super active and cute boy whereas Serena was shy and cute.
They were best friends since they were born and never did anything without each other.
One day in the summer camp, Serena and Ash,who were playing a game in which Ash was blindfolded,were walking around the forest when suddenly Serena stopped walking and was admiring a flower.She completely forgot about the game. "Ash look at this flower. It is so beautiful" she said and turned her attention from the flower towards Ash but for her horror he was nowhere to be found. She then realized that she forgot to tell him to stop walking and realised that he had gone forward already.
Meanwhile on the other hand Ash went a little further in the woods talking to Serena who was not responding. He felt something was fishy and opened his blindfold only to come to know that Serena was nowhere to be found. He felt afraid if anybody had did anything to her because she never left him like this in the woods.
He started running back and called out Serena's name many times. After coming a little further he heard someone or something sob. He followed the sound and found Serena crying. He was relived to see her again but immediately noticed the wound in her leg. He calmed her down and tried to help her up but couldn't because her wound was hurting too much. Suddenly he had an idea and he took out his hand kerchief and tied it on her wound and started calming her down.
Serena calmed down instantly after seeing Ash come back and help her but still she couldn't stand on her feet so Ash lifted her up in bridal style and carried her back to the summer camp.Serena started blushing.
From that moment Ash and Serena both felt some weird feeling but they just ignored it. From that day on their friendship became even stronger. They always encouraged and helped each other in the summer camp and were always very close.
They were inseparable, like one cannot live without the other type of friends. But unfortunately Serena's mom had to move to Kalos region. When Serena and Ash got this news they were devastated but Ash still encouraged and calmed Serena.
"Don't worry Crybaby , I promise we will see each other again and after that we will always be together" said Ash with a smile on his face. Seeing Ash smile calmed Serena down. "OK Ashy, its a promise" she said smiling back at her friend. They spent the whole day with each other. Suddenly Ash gave Serena a blue ribbon as a memory of him and Serena gave him a kiss on the cheek and a picture of him and her playing with each other. They hugged each other before Serena went away with her mom.
Their moms were also devastated but seeing their children encouraging each other, they felt proud of their children and they were certain that one or the other day they would .......{secret☺️}

After that day both Ash and Serena have worked hard to achieve their dreams and now they have topped their 10 grade and are accepted in a prestigious university.
They still haven't forgotten their promise and still are waiting for the day they would meet each other.
[And it looks like fate has made a decision to fulfill their promise now]

Note:

Hey there
Now you guys know what type of relationship Ash and Serena have 
To those who have read the protolog I would like to tell you guys if I had done any mistakes then please forgive me
I am new to this so please comment

Thank you
Bye
Have a good day

         _ PIKA _ SYLVE _ 😊 _