N becomes Gen Alpha..?

I fricking cry of this (internally).
I just thought of this because my classmate sometimes says words like that and we're freshmen already. Highschool 💀 (no offense anyone, he's a fun guy)

Eh, it's funny if it's for fun 👍

But every single day... I suffer with skibidi toilet cuz of my youngest brother so I'm sharing my suffering with my buddies (aka you guys) 😊

I'm so kind 😎💅

I don't know any warnings to put so just maybe cringe fuel. You have been warned. Enjoy!
(Yay, an actual oneshot)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir Viam (you know this guy? Yeah, good, you better): So uh.. We're already done discussing Gen Z.. Now time for Gen Alpha.

Uzi perked her head up to the teacher instead of drawing away on her notebook.

Uzi: What the hell is gen alpha..?

Sir Viam, bored and cringed-out tone: This generation back in the 2010's to the 2 thousand somethings, there are like.. 2 types of generations you can cover. Gen Z or Gen alpha. Gen alpha kids go and said the weirdest things like "skibidi toilet", "gyatt", "fanum tax", "Ohio", "rizzler" and uh.. what else.. *looks at paper* yeah.. probably that's all...

(no offense, Ohio people, let's just say the drones don't know that Ohio is a country)

After a few minutes of discussing cringe things with Sir Viam, the bell eventually rang and Uzi left her classroom, in disbelief that she actually enjoyed that cringey yet captivating discussion. She can't remember the last time she enjoyed anything within the colony without N or V.

Uzi shoved her backpack into her locker, slammed her locker shut and headed off to door 1 so she can hang with V and N again. While she was walking through the halls, she heard a bunch of her classmates talking about the gen alpha class discussion. Even Thad and the jocks are saying those words while the cheerleaders (Lizzy, Rebecca, Doll, etc) were laughing like lovesick puppies.

Thad: WHAT?!?!? You don't have a gyatt 💅💅💅
Lizzy: Oh my goodness!!! You're so skibidi, slay gurlll 😍😍😍

Uzi rolled her eyes and headed out to the corpse spire, visibly annoyed and cringed out. At the corpse spire, N was still hanging upside down from his pole, sleeping and V was in the landing pod, blowing bubbles so Uzi went to V first.

Once inside, V spun her chair around to see Uzi sitting on the other pilot chair.

V, smirking: Yo. Why're you here? I thought you choose your knight in shining armor over me in hanging out.

Uzi: Bite me! You don't have a say in my life!

V: Whatever. I'm not your mom.

Then N went inside the landing pod, still on the ladder, all smiles and energetic as always.

N, waving a bit: Heyyy ladies!

Uzi: Hey N.

And V just rolled her eyes. At least she acknowledged him. N stood on his two feet and just akwardly smiled at the two.

N: Well... At least V knows I'm here! That's a start! Woohoo!

After a long, akward silence, V stood up from her chair, switching her bubble wands into her hands and stretched her arms.

V: Well, I can't stand with this silence so bye losers.

Off V went, flying out of the landing pod, leaving N and Uzi alone. N shouted "bye VVVVVVV!" and sat on the now empty pilot chair.

N: SOOOO Uzi! How's school?
Uzi: Hm? Oh yeah, it's fine I guess. We learned about some weird slangs the humans used before, kinda cringe.
N, clapping his hands a bit like a child: Oohoohoohoohoohoooo! Can you tell meeee?

Uzi smirked and thought "oh what would be the consequences?" So yeah, Uzi told N all about it. She suprisingly remembered all of it so that's good.

After a few hours of Uzi teaching her friend, V came back right in time and chewed on a fresh worker drone arm.

N looked immediately at V and blurted out.

N: Oh my goodness V!!!! That's so SKIBIDI!!! You should go to Ohio and rizz up someone since you have a gyatt!!! 💅💅💅

Uzi and V stared at N in shock and disgust. Even V's visor glitched a bit.

V: Excuse me?
N: Skibidi toilet has the fanum tax in Ohio and the rizzler likes some gyatt!!! 💅💅👍😅😜🤣☕🤣☕🤣😜😈👉🔥🤩
Uzi: E-N... Calm down... Geez...
N: No murder mommy! I'm the alpha here and the gyatt queen loves some rizzing up!!!!! 😫😫😫😫🤫🤫🤭🤭😍😍💅💛💛🤩🔥🔥👉👈😅😏💙💚🤨😌💜😊🥺😊💛💚

Uzi and V continued staring at N cringed and eventually, V just fainted, her visor with the buffering symbol while N swore like how a gen Alpha would and Uzi regretted everything she told to N.

"WHY DID I DO THIS..."
-uzi, the so-called "murder mommy"