Giggles (Yandere eNVy)

A/N: I am sorry Cyn lovers. I also love that silly lil murderous goober but I couldn't think of a better title. Also, enjoy!

Warnings:
Gore?
N loves Uzi
Suicide
1366 words :P

PS: I am very bad at yandere stories since it's my first so eh...

Requested by @Bryan78932
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V's POV
Ugh.. Ever since that purple thing recovered me and N's memories, I've been getting some weird "feelings" for that... Weirdo.

Its disgusting and who the hell even allows this in robots?! Murder drones were MADE to kill. Not love. Geez. Is that too much to ask? Its not like N would even like me back. He's got the purple thing to keep him company.

Author's POV
After a few days, V's feelings for N increased and she tried denying it but the more she did, the more the feelings got STRONGER. At one point, V even felt... Jealous. Jealous of how Uzi gets all the attention from N. JEALOUS on how he pays attention to ALL the girls but herself. This made her oil boil.

V tried shaking off the rage and jealousy off her mind but she could never be able to get rid of it. This drove her crazy. Crazier than ever.

One night, V saw her beloved N and the purple thing hanging out. AGAIN. In their landing pod. It wasn't even the purple thing's territory! How sweet! HOW.. SWEET! V flew out of the corpse spire and onto a broken building as crazed thoughts ran through her mind. She kneeled on the roof, holding her head as her visor flicked nonstop to hollowed eyes and the X eye. She couldn't stop. She couldn't stop it. She couldn't stop HERSELF. V started giggling and cackling like a maniac in pain and insanity. She stood up, her visor and headband black, as if she was drunk. Her arms dangling and almost entirely limp. Her visor flicked to an X and one by one, her headband flicked yellow.

N's POV
Another day of hanging out with Uzi! It was fun! I loved it! And her! She's so fun to hang out with! And Uzi has a soft spot for me even if she is angsty most of the time... Isn't that cool! But she has to go back to her colony today and it's really sad seeing her go.. aw... But she did give me one BIG hug before she left. It was really sweet of her!

Uzi told me to stay here instead of bringing her there but I don't really know why and I can't help but think. Eh, she's coming back tomorrow anyway! And maybe I should do something nice for her! Yeah! Maybe she'll take a hint I love her if she doesn't know! Oh.. I love her...

Uzi's POV
My freakin dad told me to go back to the colony so I had to leave N. I was busy ranting to him about my plan to destroy humanity AND anime -which he's actually interested in- but of COURSE my dad butt in. I gave N a hug before walking off. When N hugged me back though, I felt him nuzzling at my beanie. It was cute but my so called "stomach" went all butterfly-ie. Kinda unsettling but also pretty good.

Anyway, I was just walking to the big fat door and had the master key card or something in my hand but I saw V crouching on top of the colony's door.

That was really weird of her to do that -she IS weird already so this isn't any difference- and she doesn't really kill anymore, heck, she even had the murder face on.

I have no idea why I'm not going through the door yet but what I am doing right now is stare at V questioningly.

V's POV
(Giggle) Its the purple thing. Finally. Its time to get rid of her.

I jumped down at Uzi and pinned her to the ground and of course, with my signature killing smile. Literally!

"Hi Uzi~" I said, tauntingly, still pinning her.

Author's POV
Uzi didn't see V coming and found herself pinned to the ground, almost choking from V's grasp on her.

"V?? What are you doing??" Uzi screamed at V and V chuckled in response.

"Well.. I noticed how you and N were going all lovey dovey all around and it sickens me! So I thought 'why not get rid of the purple one?'" V said, grasping even harder on Uzi's neck.

Uzi was kept on gasping and squirmed but the disassembly drone was keeping a tight grip on her.

"W-why?!" Uzi managed to choke out and V giggled again.

"Lets just get this over with. N is MINE. and no one else's. Okay? So say goodbye!!!~" V told Uzi before she stabbed Uzi's chest with her tail and stood up, cackling, leaving the bleeding Uzi on the snow, Uzi kept coughing up oil and her visor glitched nonstop with warning signs.

"You little bi-" Uzi was cut off by V stepping on her head, crushing it to bits.

V felt pretty proud of herself and cackled more as she ate Uzi's remains.

Since the sun was going to rise in a few hours, she had an idea and knocked on the colony door with an innocent face.

Ron opened the door slightly and saw Uzi's corpse on the ground but before he could say anything, his head was cut off by V.

V headed on inside, murdering everyone in the way. Leaving no witnesses behind. She was cackling and her happiness level rised beyond the roof as she killed any rivals to N's love.

When she found Uzi's classmates, she called them over, Thad, Lizzy, Doll, Rebecca, Braiden, Sam, you name it. They were all gullible enough to follow V to a corner and murdered Rebecca first. They all screamed and panicked, but the murder drone was too fast and murdered them, leaving one worker for last.

V cornered Lizzy to a corner and Lizzy tried reasoning with V.

"Hey girl..! Listen..! There's absolutely NO way you should murder me..! We're besties!" Lizzy nervously said with a sweat emoji on her visor but V showed no remorse and still had the murder face on.

"Yes.. Best friends.. (giggle) You workers really ARE easy to manipulate." V said, having her oily claws in front of her.

Lizzy was up against the wall and asked V, "Girl, what's the trouble? What's going on?"

V grinned at this even more and responded, "I just see you as another rival for N's love! Bye!"

Lizzy just sighed and her head was cut off and V felt pretty proud and flew off to the landing pod. She saw her beloved getting ready to sleep on the lampost and she herself got ready for sleep and went inside the landing pod.

The next night, N was pacing back and forth in the pod, anxiously waiting for Uzi to come back but she never did. After a few hours, he couldn't take it anymore and flew to the colony, seeing every single worker dead. Everything covered in oil. Corpses everywhere.

N's eyes hollowed as he noticed Uzi's corpse laying on the ground and knelt down and broke down in tears, hugging her.

"No, no, no! Uzi! Please! Don't die on me! You're all I have left! Uzi..." His words choked up as his tears and emotions took over.

V stood beside N, grinning.

"Aww.. N.. I did it for us! Don't be all sad! You have me and I have you. Just us."

"What?! V?! You did this?!"

"Of course! I was naive to let you go. Now however, there's no one left for you to love but ME"

"You're crazy! What is wrong with you V?! You killed my Uzi! I love her! Why?!?!"

"Oh.. don't get all feisty now, hun!"

"If.. If I can't have Uzi back then.. I will go join her and all the other innocent drones you've killed."

"W-wait.. N! Don't..."

"Bye V.."

N said as he shot his core, cracking it and his powered off body laid beside Uzi's. V knelt down, crying, regretting it all.