ah yes. ep7 meltdown +theories +random oc photo

HI. I dunno why I'm doing this instead of making another story
(This was actually probably made on the day ep7 released)

Anyway, there were just random moments that me laugh and go "awwwwwww" and cry internally. You guys probably know why. And this episode was a rollercoaster of emotions. I was like so happy, proud, sad and angry. I'm so sad I was laughing.

I rewatched it too many times, def my fav episode.

But we'll talk about that later. First is this guy

 First is this guy

Khan with a gun. That's new. I was genuinely impressed. He was having the main character moment, fr
And Nori??? I thought it was random about why the fandom was going bonkers over Nori and to be honest, I'm glad it happened. Or else N go byebye during the fight scene.

Also the screaming part between N and Uzi. Hahahaha that was adorable and so random but I love it either way. Also the thing N wrote on the floor. Headcannon Nori is asian like meeeeeee cuz she just abuses everyone with slaps and a pickaxe but that's just a stereotype for some Asians, ig. Idk.

N: UZZIIIIIIII!!!! 😰😰😰
Uzi: WHAT 👹😡?! WE DID NOT DISCUSS ABOUT BEING GROSS AND (insert shrieking, contemplating on their relationship) 🥴🤨😤🤬🤬
N: THAT WAS YOUR MOM! 😫😫😫
Uzi: Whaaaaaat 🤨🤨🤨🤨
N: Wait no!- 🥲😬
(Insert shrieking from them both until they hug it out) 💛💜

And the mother-daughter moments between Uzi and Nori. Very.. let's say issue driven and funny.

And why do I feel that IF N and Uzi DO end up together, and Nori isn't dead for good, and besides from the other shippers crying (no offense, I'm a multishipper so...), they would just be mad. Probably just Nori.

My favorite scenes are the fight scenes, Nori and N, Nuzi, the animatronic Cynessa almost killing Uzi and N "killing" Cynessa. Its sounds like a ship name, fr.

When N actually threatened Tessa I was like: 🥳🥳🥳😖😖💛💛💛. Cuz I was so proud of himmm

I never liked Tessa and even during the ep7 trailer when Tessa was putting her sword back, I was jumping up and down, knowing "Tessa" will kill Uzi.

And during the first scene of J driving the spaceship (which I thought they weren't taught to), I was squishing my V plushie in happiness thinking that V's clone came but it was just J 😭😭😭😭

I mean, good for her but.. V... 😃💢

And the fight scene was epik between N, Uzi and Nori, beautiful, chef's kiss. And did you see N's random walk cycle before he was gonna get like.. I dunno the flying scene where Nori and him shares one braincell.

And thad's goofy ahh laugh. It DID make me laugh but is Lizzy and J's voice different? Or am I being delulu? Meh at least free screen time.

Also, I saw a theory by Azi_wood on her community tab in YT. Its a solid theory, I'll say. You gotta check her out since she makes awesome edits and stuff.

The theory about the murals of V and Uzi, Azi says that it could probably be about their sacrifices than their "deaths". We know Uzi isn't dead since she's floating in space, for V, we don't know but I'll say my stand or whatever about that later.

So let's just say that the murals being a "shrine" of their sacrifices, makes us so sad we can't cry. Buuutttt we know that there's a third mural except Glitch isn't revealing who it is yet. It's probably N since who else is gonna be a heroic figure? Sure, Doll died and "told" Uzi to fight back but she did get more merch anyway, so thats a win.

(This one is by me, sure, inspired but still)

More about N, what if he goes outside his softy boy and goes back to his spooky boy origins? (Reference from his hoodie merch desc)

N is literally alive, thank goodness but LIAM. VICKERS. YOU MAY BE KEEPING N ALIVE FOR NOW.. I HOPE FOR THE REST OF S1. N MAY BE ALIVE BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HIS BRAIN IS HEALTHY. He's probably going insane since he's sad, lonely and depressed 😭😭😭😭

N did kill a bunch of drones but like.. HE STILL DOESNT DESERVE THIS TREATMENTTTTTT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

He already lost V and now Uzi???!!?!? What more do you want from himmmmmmm

Ahem- anyway.. the POINT is, what if N is going to fight something or sacrifice himself to something? What if it's the Absolute Solver? It threatens N that it will hurt Uzi's colony or whatever and since N cares too much, he just goes to war or sacrifice?

Anyway, back to V. At the beginning of the ep7 trailer, we see the oil trail there and a dingo tail. What if V survived? Like, dingoes are well.. DINGOES. They move.

Anyway, if V did die, we do see a holo spooky snake crab in the mineshaft that N calls: "Mineshaft trauma ghost"

It DOES have V BUT it ISNT a holo spooky snake crab. Why? Cuz it doesn't have the half face or something/doesn't look anything like eldritch J.

Meaning, V did survive if no eldritch of her showed up. YAYYYY
There you go, not a lot of background to it but good enough for me to believe V is alive:>

Also, the oil trail in the trailer is probably buffering Doll's since yeah, it happened. But we didn't see Doll's oil on that SPECIFIC spot so maybe, SO MAYBE, V is just injured and went back to somewhere to regenerate.

For the end of ep7, I think it's just a hallucination that Uzi is in space since the Absolute Solver is capable of doing those. So MAYBEEEE, Uzi hit her head when she fell, on stand-by mode while the hallucination was happening. And for some reason, Uzi didn't seem fazed AT ALL with the the planet exploded but maybe I'm overreacting and the ending didn't have enough time to show her reaction.

Yep, that's all I got, thanks, byeeee

PS: since i want to show y'all my oc photo here she is. (Not sure if I want to call her K or Z or X. I need help deciding. and yes, she's my profile photo)

 and yes, she's my profile photo)