Friends with Benefits (NUzi)

Relax, this ain't anything dirty. Who cares.

Thinking or POV is italic, okay?

This was made for the wholesome and funsies so the writing is more sloppy than my other stories, sorry if it's not that good. Also, ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N loves Uzi and she knows it. Actually, both of them loves eachother and they know it.

They had affectionate cuddles and N even slept over in Uzi's room. N and Uzi never kissed eachother before and this was Uzi's goal.

(In Uzi's room while N was on top of Uzi, cuddling with her)

Uzi: Hey N?

N: Yeah, Uzi?

Uzi: So.. we've been doing this couple-y stuff and uhm.. we never really.. confessed to eachother. Formally. (She said akwardly, playing with N's hair with his hat on Uzi's head)

N: Oh.. Sorry, Uzi.. Don't worry! It doesn't mean I don't love you! (He says, looking up at Uzi's face)

Uzi: Yeah.. I know.. Of course, I love you too, dumbo but I wonder.. I feel we're the only drones who act this way. Being open about our feelings, not hiding anything.

N: (Tail wagging at Uzi saying she loves him) Awww... I love you too, Biscuit!

Uzi: (Blushes) Yeah.. love you too.. So.. what do we call eachother?

N: Friends?

Uzi in a playful tone: Ouch. (Rolls eyes and scratches N's head slightly)

N: Uh.. Friends with.. benefits?

Uzi: Oh goodness.. even worse! (Uzi says, keeping on her playful tone)

N: Then what??

Uzi: (Chuckles) Well, that can work but you know what can REALLY seal us as "friends with benefits"?

N: What?

Uzi: A kiss.. (she muttered loud enough for N to hear)

N: What's a kiss? (N asked, tilting his head a bit)

Uzi: Uh.. You DONT KNOW what's a kiss??

N: No? What is it?

Uzi: (sighs) Can I show you?

N: Sure!

Uzi: (Has a mischievous smile on her face) Okay, but first, you gotta put your face closer to my face.

N, completely clueless: Okay! (He then has his body go up and his head is no longer resting on Uzi's chest and they are now face to face to eachother)

Uzi: (blushes slightly) Are you sure?

N: Yep! Go ahead! Also, I just noticed how prettier you look up close.

Uzi: Ah- Bite me! Anyways.. uhm.. I never had a kiss before so this is a start for both of us. (She said as she raised N's chin a bit for their mouths to be on the same level)

N: Oh biscuits.. what's she doing..?

Uzi just gave N a small, gentle kiss and pulled away after a few seconds. Uzi's face was stained with purple blush as N just looked like he was gonna explode and is gonna overheat. His face was glitching non stop with overheating signs and blush took over his visor while he had a little smile on his face.

Uzi: So uh.. What do you.. think?

N: Uh- I- Eh- uhm.. You- We- (N was stuttering nonstop until he blurted out) It was amazing and uhm.. can we do it again.. one more?

Uzi: Oh dang.. He's so adorable... I mean.. yeah sure.. If you say so!

N: Can we make it longer this time? Pleaseeeeee?

Uzi, smirking: Yeah, yeah..

Whe the two kissed again and N cupped Uzi's face and Uzi's arms held N tight as they shared their little moment together. When they pulled away after a longer time, they weren't really looking like they were overheating anymore but they sure are a blushing mess.

N rested his head on Uzi's chest again, nuzzling against her while Uzi just looks very, VERY in love holding her N tightly.

N, muttering: I love you so much, Uzi... (He said, before falling asleep)

Uzi: I love you too, ya big puppy dog.

Uzi then fell asleep too after a while and when Khan checked up on them both, he cracked a smile on his face, watching his little girl and the love of her life.

Khan, softly speaking: Ah, Nori... Would you look at that. Our little girl is all grown up.

Khan then closes the door again and left the two (almost) lovers sleep in peace.