Chapter 107 Bring your family with you

"This year's new summer movie will be filmed in Hawaii."

Facing the upcoming vacation, Frank, as an agent, is looking forward to and excited. But before Vincent joins the new crew, he still has a lot of work to complete. Not to mention whether he can find someone to take over his functions, two people can work together to smooth Vincent's work. It far exceeded the agent's expectations.

"I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I can take Feeny with me. Feeney is not very repulsive to Bob." Vincent was half leaning on the sofa, Feeny was nestled next to him, and his little paws hooked the silly dad's hand. He cupped his hand on his head, signaling that he needed to be touched.

Once Frank left, his replacements were naturally Bob and Cindy brought out by Frank. In addition, Cindy was an all-round assistant agent and could even handle the work of a makeup artist, while Bob had more Is responsible for some security work. Logically speaking, small animals with Bob's strong and huge size are generally more fearful, but Finny does not reject Bob very much, because Bob often changes cat litter for him and carries him very diligently. Feeney's must-have suitcase when traveling. Feeney is relatively close to Bob.

"This set of films will probably take you a week. After that, you have to come back and make up for the special training."

Vincent nodded clearly, "I'm ready."

There was a book on the table. There were piles of newspapers and magazines, all of which were about the results of this year's Oscars. It's been several days since the Oscars ceremony ended, and the heat still hasn't subsided. "Brokeback Mountain" has been in theaters since it was released in early December, but there is not much time left until the maximum release period. Whether it can exceed 300 million at the North American box office before it is released depends on the last two weeks.

Another movie that gained a lot from the Oscars was "Million Dollar Baby". After being nominated for the Oscars, it topped the North American box office list for two weeks, until it was overtaken by "Brokeback Mountain" again after the Oscars were announced.

March has ushered in a new year's release boom. Let's not talk about the harvest of newly released movies, but it is still inevitable that those movies that have won or been nominated will be crushed on the box office list due to the residual heat effect of the Oscars. After confirming the itinerary, Vincent packed up his things and prepared to go to Hawaii Island with his team. The seasons in the southern hemisphere and the northern hemisphere are opposite. November to March of the following year is considered the off-season - but it is between the four seasons of the year in Hawaii. They are all suitable for travel and fun, and it doesn’t make much difference when you go.

Vincent, who updates once a quarter, updated Facebook before leaving. There were four photos on it, all of which showed Feeney rubbing her head in his palm, as if a complete action had been cut into four fragments. Vincent himself is still not included in this update. Fortunately, everyone has become accustomed to this situation. Even his quarterly update of Facebook updates is acceptable, let alone the content in his updates?

"Exclusively for Feeney with the Feeney emoticon in the front row!"

"I was thinking just now that there is no update on this year's birthday, but it's just a few days late~~"

"Looking at Feeney's little face, I can't help but want it. Kiss him

and rub him! To be honest, if I want to steal Vincent's cat, what is the chance of success? Ni said he loves his daddy the most. "

Speaking of the silly bunny dog ​​in Leonard's house, it has changed day by day since I brought it back. The puppy, which is only a few months old, actually grows very fast. It is still growing today." If you can't climb a cabinet, you can empty out the contents of the cabinet tomorrow.