Chapter 51 Find a partner

"Meow... meow..."

Feeney pitifully stretched out his paws to grab Vincent's hand, looking at his silly father with tearful blue eyes.

Dr. Warners was a little dumbfounded. As soon as his fingers touched Feeney's bottom, he was scratched by the little guy's paw.

Vincent stood aside with an unclear expression. He read a pamphlet that Warners had just handed to him, and he has not yet recovered.

"Phinney is growing very healthy now and will recover quickly if you want to do anything for him soon. This way, Finny can stay with you as long as possible..."

Eight-month-old male cat , if there has been an estrus period, it is almost time to have sterilization surgery. But the problem now is that Feeney’s ignorant father didn’t notice at all whether his cat son was in heat or not!

Finny has always been so good that Vincent didn't realize that the little kitten had reached the age of heat. Although the little guy always likes to rub and touch here and there, the kind of movement that seems to want to mate has never occurred.

During Warners' routine inspection just now, after encountering Feeney's little thing, the "pampered" and sensitive Ragdoll cat was decisively stimulated. He glanced at Vincent with a smile and said with a gelatin Pushing the mask up slightly with his medical-gloved hand, he suppressed a smile and asked, "The little guy looks very sensitive. He probably knows what I want to do for him."

Vincent was still hesitant about whether to sterilize Feeney. , but now Feeney is completely unwilling to stay in the hospital, and he doesn't want to stay for a minute. But after the surgery, Feeney can live a better life in the future without having to worry about hidden diseases.

Warners finally took out a thicker book and handed it to Vincent, and touched his head under Feeney's pitiful and resentful eyes.

"It's better to make a decision as soon as possible!"

With these words, Vincent looked down at little Feeney who was also looking at him eagerly, stuffed him into his arms, wrapped his coat tightly, and simply said to Warners After saying hello, I left the consultation room.

The two little girls at the service desk only saw Vincent nodding hastily before opening the door and leaving, their eyes eagerly looking in the direction in which they and the cat were leaving.

Although there were thousands of words in their hearts that they wanted to get out in bed, Janica and Pero still held back. Although nothing happened after the scream in the consultation room just now, their accumulated medical experience told them that it was time for the male god's cat to become a "cat father-in-law".

This matter was obviously not over yet. The news spread quickly that Vincent started "dodging" to see the cat doctor on the first day of the second week of the release of "The Secret".

K has pulled out the photo of Fini that was in the first post on Vincent's homepage when the website was first launched, and compared it with the photo of Fini that Reuters just took today - it was as fast as a nest on a cat climbing frame. The invisible little white dumpling has grown to the size of a scarf nestled in Vincent's neck. It is growing rapidly!

"With a handsome man like Finny, I can stay at home and pet the cat all day!"

"I want to turn into a cat so I can be held in Vincent's arms."

"A series of screenshots of Finny have been taken . [Picture: Feeney looking down at the country bumpkin], [Picture: Don't you love the baby anymore?], [Picture: Look, look, this is my man]" "I feel like Feeney is not very happy.