Chapter 83 Very noisy

Heath Ledger suppressed his beating heart in the darkness. He covered the man's warm wrist with his hot palm. This was not a weak and slender wrist like a woman's, but belonged to an adult man. , strong and well-jointed hands. There is no slightly sweet and intoxicating fragrance of a woman, but a light cold fragrance of men.

He didn't know where he was so bold, but when he actually did this based on a subconscious impulse, Heath Ledger breathed a sigh of relief, even though his heart was still pounding. The ground was beating wildly, but my heart was happy and satisfied.

It takes a process to get into and out of drama. After that period of struggle and suffering, the obsession in your heart will not be so deep. But this time, Heath Ledger didn't want to get out of the movie - whether it was Ennis who loved Jack or Heath who loved Vincent, he indulged himself in it.

Ennis loved Jack as much as he loved Vincent. However, the difference is that Heath Ledger will hand over the initiative to the opponent. Whether he accepts the sincerity or throws it to the ground and tramples on it, Heath Ledger recognizes it.

Since we can't get out, why not go deeper into it?

Therefore, when Vincent's expression remained unchanged and he struggled to move his hand away, Heath Ledger tightened his fingers and held the opponent's wrist harder.

"Let go."

When he spoke in a low voice, it was simply irresistible.

Heath Ledger thought this and did not let go of his hand. "Don't even think about it."

Vincent stretched out his other hand and used his long and strong fingers to pick off the hand locked on his right wrist one by one. Open, eyes still staring at the big screen, after the opening animation of the producer and publisher has finished, the official premiere part has begun. He took back his two hands, folded them in front of his belly, and said no more.

The lead actors and creators sat on the side and in the middle of the first row. In fact, this was not a very good viewing position. It was just convenient for them to go on stage to express their thanks after the premiere.

The last few rows on both sides are for the audience, and the ones in the middle are reserved for professional film critics, film and journalists. The entire theater was packed, and everyone was staring at the screen intently, ready to see why this movie deserved a Golden Lion.

Starting from the vast, deep and thick set and color palette, the tone and atmosphere of the entire movie were determined. What was astonishing at the same time as the first act was the film's original soundtrack - when the first note of the soundtrack arranged by Argentinian musician Gustavo Santalara for the entire film "Brokeback Mountain" appeared, the whole audience was stunned. The hearts of almost everyone present were plucked by this sound.

This musician who once scored the soundtrack for "Love Is Dog Food" and "Tower of Babel" just uses a few seemingly monotonous and plain guitar notes to put the moviegoer into a simple, cold and connotative atmosphere. In some cases, simplicity does not mean simplicity. Even if there is a melodious and unfinished overtone after this string of notes, people can't help but think about it again.

This is a story that took place in western Wyoming in the 1960s. When the two protagonists Ennis and Jack appeared, some viewers couldn't help but exclaimed - both the image and temperament were the same as those previously played by the two actors. The characters are very different. Wearing cowboy hats, jeans and shirt jackets, the two men have a hint of wildness, which is undoubtedly a very obvious cowboy element.

In many people's minds, gay men are unbearable and perverted existences. But now the two young and handsome cowboys on the screen are really hard to connect with the image in their minds.