Chapter-10

Read the note below!

No proof reading!

Don't go before voting and comment.

Follow for more updates from me.

_______________________

"Together, we create our own little universe."

S I Y A

I was not hurt by his words, infact there was nothing wrong in what he said, but his words triggered all the past memories making it difficult for me to see the long way we have came and the situation we are in right now. We are not in a relationship, we aren't husband and wife then what are we? Only the co-parents? Is he only the father of our child and nothing more?

I changed my clothes and went outside.. Arjun was not in the room. I went downstairs, Adi was busy playing with Nanu and dad with laptop. I made my way to the kitchen and dadi was there preparing lunch.

"Siya, drink this juice you didn't had breakfast also." She said pointing towards the fresh orange juice kept there.

"Thank you dadi." I took the juice drinking it while she continued chopping the vegetables.

"I will help." I said joining her, I took the remaining vegetables and started cutting it dadi went to do other works.

"Dadi, You should stop working this much now. You are getting older remembered?" Dadi chuckled and said. "I have become habitual to this Siya, and who will do if I don't?"

"I am here right? I will do it all.. You just sit, relax and play with your great grandchild. It's enough." She shook her head at my words. It's fine till I am here but I can't stay here for long, then both of them will be alone who will take care of them? We can keep a care taker but..

"You can't stay here forever right? You will go to your house then?"

I stopped and put the knife down going to her. "Dadi.. Why don't you and Dadaji come with us? How will you stay here alone?" I asked.

She ruffled my hair and said. "We were living here before you came also.. remember? There's no problem for us, we are happy together in this peaceful environment only.

I nodded disheartened. I know they are comfortable here but still we can't leave them all alone here.

We both got back to our work talking laughing and gossiping about things. We are almost finished when I felt Arjun's presence behind me, he stood behind me and grasped my hands stopping me from doing my work. My eyes widened and I looked up to see if Dadi is looking, thank god she is not here.

"Arjun, What are you doing? Leave my hand." I whispered trying to free my hands fearing that someone may walk in on us. I would be drowning in shame if that happens.

My breath stopped when he pulled me back closer to him and wrapped his arm on my waist tightly.

God! This man is getting crazy day by day.

"Everyone is busy, don't worry." He said rubbing my bare arm.

"So? Why are you here?" I asked trying not to shudder from his sensual touch.

"Tumhare paas hone keliye koyi kaaran hona chahiye kya?" He asked turning me towards him.
I was amazed by his behaviour, he was turning flirty day by day. I shook my head and placed my hand on his chest to push him away.