Chapter-7

Hello my lovely readers!

18+ CONTENT AHEAD!🙈

Don't read If you are not comfortable.

Vote and Comment!

______________________________

"In the quiet moments, our souls speak the loudest."

Arjun's POV

"Remove your t-shirt."

I said, and she stared at me dumbfounded.
I bit my lip seeing her reaction. Her eyes widened and she looked cute with that look. I know what she might be thinking.

"W..w-what" She shuttered fisting her hands on her shirt.

I sucked in a breath, though I did not had any intention of doing anything her reaction is not helping me and I am not very sure that I can control myself for long.

I can pounce on her very moment if she permits me now.

I forwarded my hand and took the bowl with ice and kept it in front of her. "Rub it there, the pain will go away."

She blinked her eyes realizing that I was teasing her and her cheeks turned red. She looked up towards me almost glaring at me, I smirked lightly and she glared more. Fuck, I need to go from here.

She lowered the blanket from her and started to pull her sleeve down.. I stood up to leave as I know my hands won't stay by my side if I again see her naked boobs.

I took a step towards balcony when I felt her soft hand wrapping around my wrist. I turned back to see her holding my hand and looking at me with a pleading eyes, she lowered her eyes and bit her lip before saying.

"Will you help me?" She asked more like whispered. Her voice filled with timidness and that was enough for me.

"Are you sure?" I asked sitting on the bed.

Siya stared directly in my eyes and nodded her head saying.

"Yes."

And I knew she wanted it. I turned her around by her shoulder to which she crunched her face in confusion but it didn't last long as I pulled her to me inbetween my legs, her back pressing against my chest. I placed a soft kiss on her head, sensing her exhaling and relaxing in my arms.

I glanced at Advik who was sleeping soundly on the same bed, he will definitely wake up if we tried to take him to the crib So I leaned down and placed the pillows around him securely. I hope he won't wake up again.

Taking my hands to the lower hem of her shirt I slowly pulled it over her head discarding it, she hissed lightly in pain when the fabric touched her nipple. I gulped down when her naked skin came in contact of my hand. She shivered lightly and was breathing heavily.

I gathered her all hair to the back letting it spread all over her back and kissed her neck tenderly to which her body shuddered making me smile over the effect I had on her body still. I trailed kisses on her neck and took the bowl closer to us.