Chapter-9

No proof reading! Please ignore the mistakes.

Please vote and comment my lovely readers.

Read and enjoy!

_____________________________________

"Love has a remarkable way of re-blooming even after the harshest winters of life."

AUTHOR'S POV

Siya went out where Pritviraj was reading something and stood infront of him.

"Papa" She called out taking his attention from the papers he was holding. Pritviraj looked up hearing his daughter's voice and his heart stopped seeing her standing in front of him and that too in his wife's saree, looking beautiful.

He stood up in his shocked state only and tried to belief that he is not dreaming.

Siya looked confused seeing his reaction, and shook him bringing him out of his shocked state.

"Papa, what happened? Am I not looking good?" Siya asked to which he shook his head immediately.

"No! You're looking so beautiful that I am not able to form any words to describe you!" He said caressing her hair lovingly and tears filled his eyes seeing her mother's reflection in his daughter.

"Where did you find this saree? It's your mother's." He said making Siya smile.

"Dadi gave me this, she had kept it safe with her."

Pritviraj nodded and smiled remembering how his wife loved this saree and always kept it safe, She would get miffed even if he touched it.

"Am I looking like Maa?" Siya asked bringing her father's attention back to her.

He laughed at her words and said." It's feeling like I am seeing your mother again. You are literally looking more beautiful than her."

Siya blinked her eyes controlling the tears and wiping his tears she hugged him feeling emotional. Pritviraj hugged her closely to his heart and kissed her head praying for her happiness in his heart. He was feeling so low of himself that he was not able to be with her and protect her, but now he is finally with her, he promised himself not to let any harm get near her anymore.

"Did you have breakfast? Come I will serve you." Siya said but Pritviraj shook his head.

"No need, You first leave for the temple.. You should have left by now, and leave Advik in with me I will take care of him." He said.

Siya laughed shaking her head."No papa, he will trouble you alot. Anyways, I have already told Arjun to get him ready."

Pritviraj nodded.

The papers on the table caught his eyes and he took it in his hands remembering about it.

"See this Siya, Your mom was running this School." Pritviraj said giving her the papers.

"We had lost it we our all properties but now we got it back."

Siya's eyes widened with both surprise and happiness learning that.