Chapter-1

Here's the first chapter!

No proof reading!

Read and enjoy❤

______________________________

"A mother's life: a symphony of love, led by her baby's heartbeat."

A baby's giggle filled in the house in the village where the warm rays of sun had began to rise, giving a fresh ambiance all over

A baby's giggle filled in the house in the village where the warm rays of sun had began to rise, giving a fresh ambiance all over. A 9-month old baby crawled actively on the floor reaching the door to go out and explore things.

He halted when he reached the door and sat there looking back to see if his mother again came to catch him, finding no one to disturb him he grinned widely and slowly went out where at a distance cattle were tied and few Hens were roaming around.

"Baby, No! Dont go out!" Siya shouted from inside the kitchen knowing what her naughty son would be doing if the voice of breaking toys were not heard.

Advik giggled hearing his mother and his speed of crawling raised towards the cattles.

Siya left the vegetables she was chopping and ran out to see Advik already out, "Oh god!" She exclaimed, walking out she gasped looking at him grabbing the chicken with his tiny fist while the poor thing is gasping for breath and trying to escape from his hand.

Siya immediately freed the chicken from his hand which ran away and cleaned Advik hands who growled at her cutely for ruining his fun. "You little troublemaker! Why are you troubling that poor thing?" She asked taking him in her arms and walked inside the house, Advik fake cried stretching his hands again towards the animals and throwing his fist at his mother protesting.

Siya rolled her eyes at her son's drama and dropped him on the flush carpet inside the house and surrounded him by his toys.
"Adi.. See so much toys are there for you! Why you go out? If you do that again Laxmi will hit you." Siya said referring to thier cow. Advik cried and his eyes widened making him look like a cute puff ball.

"Why are you scaring him? Let him do what he want! Come beta we will go and play!" Pritviraj came and picked up Advik and tickled him making the little one laugh. "You dont know Papa, he just acts like he is going to play but in reality he will torture that small creatures." Siya complained standing up and glaring at Advik in her father's arm, in return Advik stuck his tongue out at her shocking her.

Pritviraj laughed at him making Siya more annoyed.
"Did you see Papa, He is getting more courageous day by day. I will tell you later when you come to me." Siya squeezed his chubby cheek and went back to her work.