When The King Falls

Connies POV
I feel a tap on my shoulder "Before you turn around, I suggest you listen to my information..." Turning to the familiar voice, my blood boils.

"Sana?" Fully healed from our interrogations, she holds out her hand for me to kiss in order to start the dance. I glare at her, holding back my temper for the children's sake.

With wondering eyes she shakes her hand in distress "Connie this is bigger than the both of us, Take-my-hand." She emphasizes

I glance around to see if we are being watched but see no one of suspicion. Bowing I take her hand, crushing a few bones "If this is a trick Sana, I will not hesitate to end your life right here."

"You bastard, did you have to brake bones?" She ask rhetorically.Pulling her close, the music begins. Putting her hand slightly under my jacket to hide potential smoke, we dance
"This is not a trick, I chose the wrong side and I...."

Interrupting her I scoff "This better not be some sob story to help you Sana..."

"You see Daz....." unable to conscentrate, Sana's voice turns into a dull whisper. My brain faultering back to my dream before I almost died. A pain in my chest burns that I still have feelings for Sana. With what shes done, you'd think that unloving her would be simple. That loving someone for two years was nothing compared to your whole life spent with the kind hearted woman that raised me.

Over her shoulder I catch a glimpse of the beautiful blonde dancing with Jean. Pulling me out of my thoughts her face stays unnaturally concentrated as they glide across the floor. Her body fills her dress to perfection as her curves bounce just right with every step.

Our gazes meet, causing her facial expression to relax. Leaving me to calm my mind as a sudden tension can be felt from across the room. Unsure its the tension of anger I also sense sadness too.

Id understand if Elizabeth was mad when I invited her but she should be happy. Jean is the better deal out of us two. Everyone thinks I don't see her fondness of me, but my heart has been taken and shattered. A woman like her doesn't need someone like me.

As if she came out of a trance Elizabeth blinks, moving her attention to say something to Jean. Whatever she said, she gave him a fake smile.

"Connie are you listening to me" giving Sana an under-spin she sees Elizabeth, giving me an eye roll "You would be one to move on so fast." She snaps

My patience wares thin at her act to love me "Shut your mouth and get to the point. You have no right to think about my life with what you did." I growl

"But I didn't..." she bites her tongue, letting out an annoyed sigh "Whatever, all I needed to say was that the brunette with glasses over there is the teacher who can show you to Min."

"What? the child of the Jeagers scare you that much?" I taunt with a serious tone

"If you were listening, I told you that kid is dangerous. if you don't get him away from Nolan we will all die..."

She probably sees him as a threat like Eren once was. I wouldn't doubt if it was her unruly traumas I use to help with, kicking into paranoia. Min is the kindest child, and couldn't hurt a fly.

"Who exactly will die? We or Just you?"

"He already has control of Daz, I will be next..."