Christmas Special!!!

Mikasa POV
Eren was waiting outside for a while but I was so tired, I couldn't tell for how long. I know hes worried but I really am fine. Im able to do everything like normal. I just happen to puke in the mornings.

Going to the kitchen I pour myself some water. Taking a sip, I watch Eren pace back and forth from the window.

My heart ached at the sight. His hair was a mess as he continued to ruffle it in thought. It makes me wonder what hes thinking.

In the distance I see Armins carriage ride in. As what I assumed was Akiko, was about to come in, I see Eren grab her wrist.

Unconsciously I grab the closest knife off the counter. Erens glare lightened as Armin holds up his hand and Annie appears from the back of the carriage.

Suddenly I start to feel light headed as my hand shakes a little putting down the knife. I can tell that was my Ackerman reaction but why do I feel like I will pass out?

Wobbling to the couch, the door opens to annie and Akiko. Focusing on my steps I see Annies arms reach up to steady me.

"Mikasa, take it easy there. You're wobbling"

I shake my head in agreement, allowing her to help me to the couch. Akiko took her place holding my hands.

"Oh my, you look very pale there Mikasa."

"It feels that way" I say kinda out of it

She tells me to look into her light , checking my pupils. Then she looks over to annie "grab her a spoon of honey please."

Annies footsteps moves with a quickness. Luckily Annie knows my kitchen, just as well as me. Bringing the spoon she makes me take it.

She sighs "ok Mikasa, I am going to ask you a series of questions. Are you ready?"

I hum in agreement once more.

"Do you get sick the same time each morning?"

"Yes"

"Do you have a large craving for food even after puking."

"Yes"

"Do you find your sense of smell has heightened"

Starting to get confused on how she knows this "y-yes" I say with hesitation

"Now sit up straight" she takes a tape measure to my stomach "Mikasa how much weight have you gained in the last 8 weeks?"

"About two pounds, but how?"

I can see Annie lift a brow at the question, crossing her arms.

"Whelp its pretty obvious what's happening here..." she says standing up

Annie steps in "what do you mean? You just gave her some honey, questioned her and measured her stomach"  In agreement with Annie I wait for her to respond

"Well the honey was for your low blood sugar."

"Ive never had low blood sugar?" I respond

She flattens her lips letting out a sigh once more "Its caused from your pregnancy of course."

Annie started coughing, probably choking on her spit from shock "You can tell just like that?" She ask