Broken Promises

Armins POV
"What did you just say?" I say pointing the gun to her head, like I did her daughter.

Not caring that I am holding a gun "please where is she" she begs for answers.

"Stop begging, shes with my wife. That all you need to know." Eren says plainly, putting his hand on the muzzle of my gun.

Putting my gun down I realize Eren hasn't been holding his murderous glare since the old Lady took that bullet to the shoulder for him. I get he is grateful but shes still a traitor, forced or not.

"The last time you had judgement to trust a traitor she tried to kill us." I state attempting to prove he has poor instincts.

"She also turned out to be your wife." He stretches his arm across his chest "Then again shes the one surrounded by murderers, so why judge her?" He says boldly

I sigh putting my weapon in my holder, "its not judgment, its caution Eren."

The lady sits down looking at the fire in defeat. Eren stops stretching his arm but suddenly clenches his forearm, looking at it sternly.

I take a step forward but say nothing, knowing he probably feels something from Mikasa. I would like to blame Akiko but Mikasa has the serum in her. So it should be the other way around.

"She's spelling something..." he says focused "P-A-R-A-D-I-S"

"Paradis? You think shes heading straight there?" I question, realizing she is carving into her own arm. Clever but messy.

The old woman still staring at the fire answers "it was in the instructions to bring the children to Paradis. That is where you will find your twins and your wife."

"Good, then you will lead us to where they are. we leave now." I demand

The moment I say that, we Hear noises in the midst of the forest. The boys run over to Eren as we scan the area. Five men in animal fur walk up with bow & arrows, along with knives. Although, Not a single one had a gun.

Knowing that it's too cruel to shoot bandits when they don't have the equipment. I put my weapon in my holder once more.

As they approach they walk up laughing. Thinking they have the edge, due to their numbers. " Look what we have here..." what looks like their leader says humorously

I scoff in annoyance, moving my attention to the Akikos mother "get in the carriage, I need you alive." I say knowing she is my way to Annie.

"Hey! are you ignoring us" one of them yells

"Go with Armin." Eren directs the children my way.

"Who the hell do you think you are! Give us your things and we will let you go alive." They attempt to intimidate.

Eren laughs as his murderous glare plasters his face "can you believe these guys."

I lift the kids into the carriage "Eren, you don't need to kill anyone, they cant even hurt you." I say throwing him some rope to tie them up.

"Oh we cant, can we?" They challenge. The leader lifts two fingers pointing towards eren. With decent aim they shoot an arrow. Eren lifts  his arm, letting the arrow hit his hand.

The bandits all take a step back as their eyes widen in fear. His hand starts to smoke , the moment he pulls it out.

"I-is he a Titan?"

"No titans, t-they don't exist anymore." They talk amongst themselves trembling.

Eren cracks his neck "unless you want to find out, Id leave. I don't plan on taking his advice and using these ropes to capture you." He says in a dark tone.