chapter -4

Shubman - I was thinking that you know like we can meet and I can connect with Ayan and Jia . Some play dates .
Ishan - no.
Shubman - why ? You don't want me near them ?
Ishan slapped shubman's sholder and glared at him .
Ishan - why are you always so negative about every situation that involves you  ?
Shubman - then why did you say no ?
Ishan - because you have to concentrate on your career. Cricket is not your career only . It's Also your dream.
Shubman - I can manage cricket and you three .
Ishan - you have to manage cricket and your family which is your parents and your sister .
Shubman - I can do everything when I have you beside me
Ishan - you have your teammates also that you have to bond with .
Shubman - mitrochondria is the power house of the cell .
Ishan - what nonsense??
Shubman - this makes sense in between this conversation as much as your whole purpose of saying no .
Ishan - shubman I am being serious here .
Shubman - no you are not . You are not making sense .
Ishan - shubman, you are future of ICT . You have to concentrate there . You can't be spending time with some kids who are not even yours.
Shubman suddenly became silent and ishan realised he fucked up at this moment.
Ishan - ok I am sorry. I didn't meant it . I swear shub my intention was not to hurt you . I just wanted to make you understand that I am a player who only play Ranji trophy and ipl . You are prince of ICT . You are future. You make India proud in international cricket.
Shubman - apology accepted. Ish , darling you should also understand that you are a great player. Punjab won 2  trophies in ipl after the day you have started playing for them . You are great wicket keeper and you have even one percent of doubt on my words ask shikhar bhaiya .
Ishan - no please . He will not stop praising me for hours .
Shubman - and all words are true . Aren't they ?
Ishan - ok I agree if you say so .
They both shared a good silent laugh as they suddenly realised they were not alone in room . Shubman suddenly became serious.
Shubman - we changed. Didn't we ?
Ishan - huh ?
Shubman - nothing.
Shubman hugged ishan for last time and went to living room.

In living room

Earlier when they were arranging room with help of Ayan who fell asleep was taken to room as by shubman as suggested by shikhar.
Sofas that were in between the room were shifted to sides . Blanket and pillow were arranged properly. They all sat down.
Sara - do ishan often come here ?
Shikhar - whenever jia and Ayaan says and he can manage He do visit. Sometimes zoraver feels lonely or wants to meet the trio we call them over or we go to his house .
Abhishek - he doesn't lives in patna anymore. Does he ?
Shikhar - no . He lives in Punjab only . So that I can help him with kids sometimes and we can practice together which is plus point.
Shahneel - now I know the secret of ipl trophies coming to Punjab team .
Shikhar - of course. Now keep it a secret only . He is our hope .
Abhishek - yes yes . I have noticed your both partnership . You both are opener as well as finisher .no other player get a chance for holding a bat when you both are in team . I wonder why he took a break because of mental fatigue?
Sara - if he wouldn't have taken that break then now he would have to start practicing for world cup.
Arjun - but he will never make such a big dicision without thinking anything. There must have been some big reason.
Shikhar tried to change the topic in which he was successful.
Shikhar - leave about my team and it's player alone . You all tell me how did you planned to come here today ?
Shahneel - coincidentally we all were free  and we dicided to meet then Rohit bhaiya called shubman to ask so that we all can come so yeah here we are  . I have completed my all projects of designing given by company so I am on break of one week.
Sara - now that i am  working in a hospital my holidays are counted and I don't think so that I would need holidays after this occasion and hospital will not grant me holidays at the time of world cup as that will be considered rush season for hospitals . I am right now on leave of two weeks.
Shikhar - I can understand . People tends to do some or many harmful things to oneself or others while watching odi .
Sara - this all is new to me so I don't know about this . I have started taking my career seriously from like 3-4 years .
Shikhar - it's totally fine. Now is better then never .
Abhishek - I only play Ranji trophy or ipl so this season is my holiday and my sister left two days ago only .
Shikhar - you cares only about your sister's daughter so don't say sister only . Arjun what about you ? What are you doing now?
Arjun - after I realised that cricket is not cup of my tea I am doing hotel management now so that I can manage dad's hotel afterwards.
Shikhar - I am proud of you .
After some chitchat they all decided to play some game while waiting for shubman.
Shikhar - let's play ek machli Pani me gayi .
Abhishek - that is old game .
Shahneel - no it's not .
Abhishek - ok then let majority win . So one say old game and two say not .
Shahneel - but shouldn't we do majority win for which ga,e to play?
Abhishek - no . We are doing for old or not .
Shahneel - why are we ...
Abhishek - so sara what you say ?
Shahneel - how dare .
Abhishek - so sara
Sara - it is old .
Sara said whatever came to her mind to stop Abhishek and shahneel from the fight . Everyone then turned towards Arjun who was silently enjoying the drama.

Shubman came and sat beside shikhar who was the last one in line . The order was like shikhar - shubman- Abhishek - Arjun - shneel - sara .

Abhishek - ohho , bhabhi see shubman came back .
Abhishek teased two person at same time but sara was not involved in both the parties .

_____________

Believe in author. She is a positive person.

Ok so now I hope I made you understand the story line .if you still have some doubts let me know. I will make sure to answer them in upcoming chapters.

I started writing this book because I had a storyline in mind and noone was writing on it . I thought their are some people around ICT who deserve better.

love leads to painOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara