chapter 1

Ishan knocked at the door with two kids who were barely holding there horses noone could say they were 3 year old and one small bag at his back . Door was soon opened by noone other than shikhar Dhawan. Kids jumped on him and he very easily catched both of them .

Ishan - they both were being stubborn to meet you and zoravar so... yeah here we are since I can't say no to them . I hope it is okay since it's raksha bandhan also .

Shikhar - calm down ishan . It's totally fine . Come inside or if you want you can just stand here and keep on jumping from one leg to other . I don't have any problem.

The two kids laughed and seeing ishan glare hide themselves in shikhar's neck . Shikhar gave ishan a small and reassuring smile and went inside where zoraver was watching tv . He looked up at the two kids and saw ishan coming behind them with small steps. He stood up and hugged ishan . Ishan was caught off-guard but still hugged him back and released a sigh of relief. Seeing someone else hugging their dad both the twins started struggling in shikhar's grip . Seeing their protest zoraver hugged ishan more tightly and shikhar putted them down. Twins started running towards ishan and ishan picked zoraver and started running in opposite direction of them . Shikhar picked the twins again and started running behind ishan .

Ishan - catch us if you can .
Saying this ishan and zoravar sticked their tongue out . Shikhar chuckled but the great kishan twins were challanged and started shouting" gabbar move your legs" , "gabbar run fast ", " gabbar you can do this ".

The run and chase ended when they heard door bell ring .

Ishan - were you expecting someone??
Shikhar - as much as I remember no . Maybe another surprise visit.

Shikhar made the twins to sit on sofa and opened door to receive food delivery . He then came back to the others.

Shikhar - as much as I remember I didn't ordered it .then ?
Zoraver - actually I ordered some sweets since I knew my sister will come to tie me rakhi  and see jia is here .
Jia the younger twin ran to zoraver and hugged him or you can say hugged his waist.  Ishan smiled warmly at the scene. Hug was then joined by Ayan who tried his best to come in btw zoraver and Jia .

Shikhar - ok but Jia what about rakhk ??
Jia - what about rakhi  gabbar ?
Ayan - rakhi is what sister tie on her brother's hand .
Shikhar , ishan and zoravar laughed at it ..
Jia - but he is right why are you laughing?
Ishan - meri preety woman gabbar wanted to ask did you bought any rakhi for veer or forgot it ?
Ayan - of course she forgot it .
Jia ( with puppy eyes )- so what If I  forgot? I am a human I can also do mistake . Let's go and buy it .
Ayan - but I am feeling sleepy. I will not go .
Jia - but I want all of us to go and do some shopping.
Zoraver - Jia not those puppy eyes but why don't you and dad go and buy some rakhi for me and Ayan .
Shikhar - yes Jia why don't we go shopping and surprise them ?
Jia - ok if you all say so
Jia laughed her sheepish smile and started running towards door but before she can run out with her small legs shikhar took his car keys and phone and caught up with her . He picked her up from her stomach letting her squeal in delight.

Ishan turned his attention towards Ayan who was already in slumber on sofa . Then he looked towards zoraver.
Ishan - are you ok with Ayan and Jia being here ?
Zoraver - yeah perfectly fine . Even I was getting bored while sitting here alone . And anyways it is a festival. Dad says we should celebrate festival with family only .
Ishan - you are becoming a gentleman day by day .
Ishan pulled zoraver into a hug .
Zoraver - all thanks to you and dad .
Ishan - I am glad you like us .
Zoraver - and I am glad you all tolerate me .
Ishan - please don't say like that . Ayan and Jia were being too stubborn to meet you Today I can't even tell you . Your father used to miss you so much back when you were with your mother .
Zoraver - oh really? He never tell me about all that .
Ishan - then let me  tell you . he used to be very chill and happy from outside but when he used to miss you like on your birthday mostly he would post or put some story on insta and made sure everyone cried with him . He is a good father .
They broke the hug and looked at each other.
Zoraver - trust me I know he is the bestest father I could have And I am sorry for my past behaviour towards you , Ayan and Jia . I didn't meant any of them .
Ishan - I know. I know.my zoraver is gentleman he can't hurt anyone.
Ayan - dad no hug
Ayan mumbled this in his sleep  making other duo laugh.
Ishan - see it's ok to be jealous. He is even jealous in his sleep . You are also a kid . Being possessive and jealous is not bad .

There further conversation was disturbed by ringing of bell.
Ishan - were you and bhaiya expecting someone ??
Zoraver -i don't think so ..
Ishan - let me check them .

Ishan went to open the door to find 9 people at the door . As much as ishan was shocked to see them they were also shocked to see him.

______________

  I was talking about this post of shikhar

  I was talking about this post of shikhar . Like if you have seen this post and don't feel for him then sorry but you are not human.

That's it for today.

Let me know your feedback in comments.