chapter 2

Samaira , Rohit Sharma's daughter  has been requesting him to take her to her zoraver bhaiya so Rohit decided to take her to shikhar's house on raksha bandhan . He then asked Surya if he will join him or not and he was ready just by hearing shikhar name . They both with with their wives and samaira left the next day as devika suggested what better day to visit shikhar then on raksha bandhan. While on their way Rohit called shubman to check if he was in Punjab or somewhere else. After getting a favorable answer they told him their plan and asked him to join. Shubman in return told them his meetup plan with Abhishek and Tendulkar siblings. Rohit told him to bring them also to shikhar's house only. 

Both the group meet a bit away from their destination. They decided that all of them will walk a bit and surprise shikhar. Once they reached his house they ringed the door bell and waited silently. They all took their position and were ready to shout surprise, boys were even ready to jump on him but they were surprised to see it's ishan not shikhar who opened the door. They were even more surprised to see Ishan physical appearance. No earings, no tattoo, decent haircut. This was not the same  ishan they knew 3 years ago . Devika was the first one to come out of her shock and hugged him .

Devika - Ishu kishu . Oh my god . You are for real. I am hugging you after so many years .
Ishan - I am real bhabhi .
Ishan hugged her more hard .
Ishan - maybe it was coincidence that we were not able to meet but I missed you .
Devika - I also missed you my Ishu kishu .
They broke the hug and looked at others. He then hugged others one by one . Maybe he didn't hugged shubi but that was not something to pinpoint.
Ishan- I didn't knew you all were coming.
Before one of them could reply they all heard loud laugh of zoraver. Ishan went inside followed by others .
Samaira ran and hugged zoraver . Zoraver was caught off-guard gaurd but holded her in his grip in such an way that she doesn't fall but doesn't even get hurt by his strong grip . Zoraver then looked at others.
Zoraver - oh . So you all were coming.
Ishan - why were you laughing zoraver ?
Zoraver - he ( Ayan ) was continuously saying no hugs papa . Hey samaira! Where were you ? We met after long time .
Sammy - at home . I missed you bhaiya . You have increased now .
Zoraver - it's not increased. It's grew up .

Giggling voice stopped them from speaking any further. They turned to see jia and shikhar entering the house .
Jia - we won't tell them .
Shikhar - of course.
Saying this they both again giggled. Their giggle subsidised after seeing new entries in house . Jia tried to hide herself in shikhar's neck and he started rubbing his hands on her back trying to give her
Any kind of comfort.

Ishan - bhaiya , give her to me . I will take her .

Ishan then took Jia in one arm and ayan in another and went to some other room . He woke Ayan up because it has been some time since he fell asleep and if he will sleep to much in day then he won't be able to sleep at night . He then made both of them understood that they are ishan and shikhar's friends who came to celebrate raksha bandhan. Then trio went out Ayan ran to others meanwhile Jia was silently walking behind ishan .

Shikhar then called out to Jia who once took a look and then slowly walked to him . Abhishek who was always good with kid came forward.
Abhi - hey Jia , do you know who I am ?
Jia in a small voice said a small no .
Abhi - I and your papa are good friends.
Jia - you are not friends with gabbar ?
Abhi - no ,he is like my teacher.
Jia - then you are good boy like Ayan and veer ?
Abhi - you tell me ?
Jia - if papa is your friend and gabbar also talks to you then you should be good .
Ayan who have already introduced himself to other went to shubman whose whole attention was on ishan till now .
Ayan - do you know me ?
Shubman -  I do know your papa and
Shubman was cut in btw by Ayan .
Ayan -oh god! you old people .no need to make things complicated . Hello my name is Ayan kishan . Don't think too much. I know kishan is too old for a name like Ayan . Even I don't know why papa named me as Ayan kishan . Why are you not introducing yourself?
Shubman - you were speaking and not letting me speak .
Jia - hey don't say like that . He is just a kid .
Ayan - but I am 1 min older then you .
Jia - but you are still a kid .
Ayan - if you say so .
Shubman - ok fine . I was stupid . My name is shubman gill .
Ayan - you also play ??
Shubman nodded his head in positive.
Ayan - see papa even he plays . They all play but when I want to play you don't allow me to play .

Their lovey dovey fight kept on going . Jia also opened up a bit . They all saw ishan' s glimpses in both the kid . Shubman didn't wanted those all rumers to be true but now when he is seeing them coming true it is breaking his heart.

______________

Let me know your views about the story in comment section .