chaper 3

Once ritika , sara , shneel, devika , Sammy , Jia were done with tying rakhi to their brothers wrist they all decided to stay for one night and leave next day . They all enjoyed their time at fullest.

At Night

Both the couples went to separate rooms . Others were still in living room.

Jia - dad I am feeling sleepy. Let's go to sleep na .
Ayaan - but I am not feeling sleepy . I will not sleep. Dad no sleep tonight. Let's talk to them .
Zoraver - I am also feeling sleepy . Let's go jia . We will sleep. Sammy already went to sleep .
Ishan - ok let's go to sleep.
Shikhar - let's do this zora , Jia and ishan can sleep in my room which is only vacaant room now. And others will sleep in living room.
Abhishek - but there is less space . We will have to move few things .
Shikhar - so what ? We are from Punjab we can do such works in sleep only . right shubman??
Shubman - of course.
They all got to their respected work . Ishan went to room with zoraver and Jia who slept instantly after touching the bed . Ishan kissed both their forehead and smiled then took their photo and sat on the arm chair which was placed on the other side of room . As soon as he closed his eyes he heared a small knock. He opened the door to find shubman with Ayaan in his arms sleeping already with head on shubman 's shoulder.shubman entered the room and looked towards ishan.
Shubman - where ?
Ishan as if understanding his question answered.
Ishan - on the other side of zoraver but if you don't mind can I take one picture of you with him .
Shubman - baby I know we were not talking to each other for few years but you should remember that I am your boyfriend now . You can take my picture whenever you want . Even I didn't minded when you were taking my pic secretly. Did I ?
Shubman gave his best innocent smile while ishan flushed red . Ishan took a quick snap of shubman and Ayaan. Shubman made Ayan lay beside zoraver and once again looked towards ishan .
Shubman - most of the time we are apart from each other . Truth to be told we are in long distance relationship but now when you are infront of me atleast give me a hug . Ishan smiled a bit and gave shubman a hug who tighten it as if his life depends on it .
Ishan - shubman I want to tell you about something.
Shubman - good but I don't want to sit here and listen to you about your kids mother .
Ishan - but shubman...
Shubman - no but or anything . I know they are your kids which means they are my kids also . Ishan please don't let me regret my one dicision so much . I already hate myself for leaving you . You don't even know what fears I have fought for so many months .
Shubman said last three lines in broken voice . He was once again reminded of the pain he have suffered after ishan left .
Ishan - ok . If you say so .
There was comfortable silence for some time .
Ishan - how is your practice going for world cup ?
Shubman - good . From next month we will have a lot of practice, then after that month we have our odi . So if I am not picking up your calls do assume that I am busy with " your sautan ".
Ishan laughed at his choice of words .
Shubman - I will miss you .
Ishan - let's win this time . Don't repeat what happened in 2023.
Shubman - I will give my hundred percent.
Ishan - not only you but everyone in team will give their fullest .
Again there was silence but this time shubman broke the silence as well as hug .
Shubman - ish ...
Ishan - hmm
Shubman - am I a bad person if I feel jealous of Ayan and Jia ? Like I don't hate them . They are the sweetest but I am jealous of them .they are always there with you . You tell them you love them but not me . They get your full attention. I don't want to be a bad person . I just feel this way . I don't want to feel this .
Ishan holded shubman's both hand and started rubbing his knuckles to relax him .
Ishan - I am sorry if I make you feel this way . I just give them more attention because they are kids . I didn't wanted to hurt you that was the reason I told you to think again before coming in relationship with me . I am not the same ishan who was in relationship with you years ago .
Shubman - you are not helping the situation ishan .
Ishan - aww , baby it's ok . It's fine to feel this way . This just show how much you love me .
Shubman - I was thinking that you know like we can meet and I can connect with Ayan and Jia . Some play dates .
Ishan - noo.

_____________

Update since it's a holiday.

Let me know what you think about shubman's thought and ishman's conversation.