3. Into the Intimidating Abyss

"Huh? What?"

They spoke in unison.

The sweet, innocent voice initially confused both Lisa and her companion, but their bewilderment quickly turned to irritation as the repetition grew louder and more grating.

"Okay Lisa. Okay Lisa. Okay Lisa...."

The relentless chanting grated on their nerves, triggering a surge of fury in Lisa's companion.

"Who the hell is that?" he demanded, his anger escalating with each repetition.

"Don't make me bound to use the snake torture jinx," he threatened, his frustration evident as the voice continued to pierce their ears.

Lisa, determined to uncover the source of the disturbance, peered ahead and spotted a cute yet mysterious doll lying on the ground. Locking eyes with it, she felt a sense of unease wash over her as the chanting abruptly ceased. Motioning for her companion to join her, they approached the doll cautiously.

"For heaven's sake. Who pulled off this stupid prank?"
Lisa's tone wavered between annoyance and disbelief as she inspected the doll from afar, her frustration evident.

However, their curiosity turned to horror as the doll's chanting resumed, its tone shifting ominously and violently. Lisa and her companion exchanged incredulous glances before retreating to the safety of their seats in a dash, the sinister chant echoing in their minds.

"Okay Lisa. O...okay L...Lisa...okey Lisa...k...Lisa..ki...Lisa.. Kill Lisa."

The words, now twisted and malevolent, hung in the air, leaving both of them in a state of shock and apprehension.

They breathed heavily as they processed what their ears had just heard. Realisation hit Lisa as she repeated the derogatory remark
'Kill Lisa'.

A shiver ran through her spine.

As the two ominous words echoed in his ears, a surge of anger accompanied by energy coursed through him, igniting his magical abilities. With determination blazing in his eyes, he unleashed a sapphire  beam towards the filthy, malevolent doll.

"How dare it," he exclaimed, his anger palpable as his magic crackled with intensity. The force of his spell nearly pierced through the car's windshield, sending glass shattering into a shower of shards in front of Lisa.

Wide-eyed, Lisa watched in both awe and trepidation, the infuriated man sitting beside her. The once calm and playful figure now radiated a lethal aura, his fury palpable in the air.

"How dare it! Not until I live, or even after that," he roared, his voice filled with righteous indignation.

"Wow, he's really fired up..." Lisa thought to herself, her heart pounding with a mixture of fear and admiration as she observed the protective stance he had taken. Unbeknownst to her, a broad grin had spread across her face, a testament to her admiration for his fierce loyalty.

"I thought it would soon be your scolding session for anger management," He said with a mixture of pride for-what-he-did and fear, his eyes flickering with amusement as he caught sight of Lisa's grin.

However, Lisa's smile quickly faded into a frown as she snapped her gaze away from him in disbelief at his words.

"I do not criticize people over something I myself can't do," she scoffed, her tone laced with defiance.

"Point noted." he mumbled before beginning another playful banter.

"Hey, Sa, you know what's scarier than a nightmare for me?" He grinned mischievously.