Jealousy

Okay guys sorry but im gonna switch POV'S from time to time just so we know how each one of them feel.

3rd person POV:

Rainbow woke up at 1 PM after she went to sleep at 5 in the morning. She wasnt exhausted since she always sleeps that late. She was thinking about the prior events from the day before and she couldn't help but shove a pillow in her face to wake her up to reality.

"Ughhhh, i need coke. Im tired of water." She mumbled under her breath, since she was home with her parents, then headed into the kitchen.

"Good morning! How did you sleep?" Windy Whistles asked her daughter as she took a sip from her everyday morning coffee.

"Morning, i slept good. How about you guys?" Rainbow asked her parents as she prepared her tea.

"Well, i was just thinking, how come you have NEVER told us about how glorious you were with your friends back there!" Bow hothoof added, while sitting down next to Windy.

"I mean.. Sure, we were awesome, but i don't know, i kinda just forgot about it." Rainbow said without any doubt.

"You? Forget about something you have done? This is.. I think i'm dreaming." Her mom added jokingly then she and Rainbow's dad shared a laugh.

"Guysss, it's like" Dash took a sip of her tea then her tongue clicked 1 time. "It's not that deep, besides, i think Sunset is better now, actually." She then gave her parents a warm smile, which is rare, but her parents see it everyday.

"If you say so. Did you have fun with your friends yesterday?" Her dad asked starting a new topic.

"Well, duhh? They are the best, the most awesome people ever. How could i not? That's impossible." Rainbow talked so full of herself about her friends and that shows that she really is loyal.

"Oh, great! Because i've invited their parents over and i think that your friends are gonna come over too." As Windy finished that sentence, Rainbow spat out her tea from her mouth with wide eyes.

"You-wha-how!!.. ALL of them?" She asked as she wiped drops of tea from her mouth with a hand.

"What is it? Yeah. Me and your dad had a great time talking to all of them yesterday, plus, if you guys are such good friends, then your parents can be best friends too!" Her mom then did a little "cool mom" expression.

"Ew, mom, don't do that again" Rainbow said as she giggled, then other giggles filled the room aswell. "But it's fine, you guys have fun. Im gonna go in my room to uhh.. Dunno, just chill." Then Rainbow made her way into her bedroom.

When her parents saw Rainbow closing the bedroom door. They exchanged smirks and competitive looks.

"How much?" Bow Hothoof asked.

"20 bucks." Windy Whistles said as she gave him a wide grin.

"I'm so winning this." Rainbow's dad added as he chuckled, then Windy began chuckling too along with him.

"We'll see, but i think it's obvious..." The mother said in a confident tone.

While in her room, Rainbow decided to text her groupchat about this "meeting" and to see if they will meet up too.

FOREVER SILLIES!!

—Sup, you guys coming to the uhh, meeting? ~The awesome Rainbow Dash

—My eyes hurt when i see that name~ Applejack

—Oh shut it AJ, you're just boring, you should change ur name to Apples or smth~ The awesome Rainbow Dash