▪️16▪️

Percy couldn't contain his smirk as he made his way to the dungeons, he had a wide variety of things to do and Try on the god, it truly did help when you had the help of Hecate, Hephaestus and Aphrodite. Percy's eyes glint sadistically as he heard the groans coming from Ares "hello Ares, I've missed you" Percy said with a smirk as Ares was given his memories, Percy wanted to exact revenge and he ensured the god knew everything he had done. "You should have stayed dead punk" Ares growled, raising his hand before turning to it in disbelief as his spear never came "ah, you won't be needing that any more, the potion you received had two interesting effects, you won't be able to ever use your powers again, you'll feel them but you will never be able to use them, and I'm sure you've noticed by now how horny you feel, that will never change, no matter how you will eventually beg, or how many times I use you, you will always want more but you will never find release unless I grant it, you are now mine, and I'll show you just how those boys felt when you used them with out care" Percy said, reveling in the small glint of fear in Ares eye.

⚠️ Torture, Rape ⚠️

Percy waved his hand, pink must moved forward and pulled the god from his spot before Manovering him onto all fours "Hephaestus designed this for me, while the potion ensured you wouldn't be able to cum unless I say, this ring will torture you when I am not here, it'll keep you at the brink of an Orgasm but it will never cum" Percy said, slipping the ring around the hard dick and balls, ensuring it was a tight fit. "This is some of Hecate's and Hephaestus best work, in my opinion, while I love getting to break you and I will enjoy your fighting, I have no wish for you to bite my cock, and this will also shape into the perfect cock to keep your mouth busy as I fuck you " Percy explained as he fastened the o shaped gag around Ares mouth. Percy waved his hand, Ares clothes disappearing immediately, he circled around Ares, determining what he wanted to do first '" during our first meeting, he tried to brand me as his property, thankfully I managed to avoid most... "' Percy thought of that memory before a smirk crossed his face, Percy stepped in between Ares legs before Slamming, every inch into the surprisingly virgin entrance.

Ares grunted, trying desperately to ignore what's happening, he just has to wait it out, then his father will show this punk his place, Percy pulled out half way, groaning as he saw the blood coating his cock, Percy grabbed his dagger, smirking as his silent plea to Hades had been answered, his dagger was now a light with hell fire. Percy slammed back in as he carved out the first letter, Ares screamed as a burning sensation, he has never felt ran through him, humiliation battled with the pain as through out the process, Ares remained as hard as a rock " there we go, now your marked, like a proper slave" Percy said cruelly, staring at the scared words on his back as he took his own pleasure "property of the son of chaos"   "Slave owned by Percy Jackson"  Percy groaned as he slammed all the way in, emptying his load into the once proud god of war. Percy pulled out, replacing his cock with a 14 inch long rod, made specifically for ares, "now, stay like a good little slave and enjoy your body being used by the spirits of your enemies, of past comrades, next time I visit, I'll fuck you in front of all of your children" Percy threatened before leaving the room, only those 15 and older would see their father being absolutely dominated.

⚠️It's Over⚠️

-------------------------------------------------------Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•