▪️2▪️

While grover is mentally 24, he still is innocent in some regards

Heat last 12 - 32 hours (1 and a half days), it happens once a month and due to the fact he's a satyr and their sexual beings, his normal horny level will be just a bit lower then during heat (Heat: wants to do it all the time, without heat: 4 times a day, 5 at most)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Grover groaned as he started to wake up, his head was killing him, he blinked his eyes open slowly as memories that weren't his but somehow were played like a movie in his head, he shot up as his mind replayed the last moment of his and Percy's lives, he bit his lip to stop from making a noise as moving reminded him of the pleasant soreness from his lower region. "Shh, calm down baby, I'll explain" Percy said soothingly, having seen and felt the worry and tension in Grover as he processed all of the memories, "You died, I died" Grover whimpered, tears welling up in his eyes, he was worried, scared and confused, he had never been this emotional. "Annabeth betrayed us, she worked with the gods and had me executed, I was a threat to them, during my stay in Tartarus, I gained a more feral and insane personality, I managed to gain Chaos's attention and she offered me a deal, I become her son and in return I get a second chance at life as long as I take out the gods that deserve it " Percy explained.

" Why didn't you take care of Ms. Dodds sooner? " Grover asked curiously, calming down slightly " Me and Nari, Chaos, came up with a plan, I'm staying under the radar for now, I'll remain unclaimed until at least after the quest, I will still be doing the quest, similar to last time, they'll underestimate me and that will work in my favor" Percy explained, running his hand through Grover's curly short hair. " Do you why I'm more emotional? Or why I have magic? Did you only use me to get over Annabeth? " Grover asked quickly, his insecurities rushing to the surface " No, I would never use you like that grover, I have loved you since we met for the first time, I never told you because I was scared it would ruin our friendship, Annabeth bribed one of the Aphrodite kids to use a cupid charm on me" Percy said adamently, he refused to allow his grover to think for even a second that he was a rebound. Grover nodded, blushing as Percy confessed his love "I loved you as well but I didn't think you were gay and then you got together with Annabeth and I thought I lost my shot" Grover confessed, his face beat red.

Percy grinned, he yanked grover closer searing their lips together in a mini make out " The reason your more emotional is because your parentage is different then last time, it's an effect of my time travel, some things had changed. When I freed your magic that had been blocked , your very being tied itself to me, making me your new Master/Dominant, and you my submissive, it's why you have a heat now. As for the magic, from what Nari had found out your the child of the daughter of Dionysus and a celtic fae and the son of Cernunnos also known as pan. Because of your dual pantheon parentage, you were forced to stay at camp until you did searcher missions, with me mating you, I broke that along with the seal on your magic" Percy explained. " Who sealed my magic? " Grover asked " My best guess, it was either Dionysus or Zeus" Percy replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"How are we going to handle the minotaur?" Grover asked, trying to desperately ignore how hot he was getting "you and me go home, get my mom and stay at the cabin until night fall, it'll give us a head start and will stop you from passing out because of the crash, once we make it to the top of the hill, I'll wait for the minotaur to take mom then I'll get rid of him" Percy explained, noticing his buck squirming slightly and trying to grind against his leg.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

Grover whined, his mind fogging over as desire went to the forefront of his mind, the only thing he could currently think about as he grinded against his master's leg "Please" he begged, Percy groaned, flipping Grover onto his stomach and yanking him onto all fours. Percy licked his lips before moving forward, shoving his tongue into Grover's hole, Grover moaned at the new and slightly strange feeling, before whimpering, it wasn't as big as what he had last night and he wanted more. Percy smirked as he read his Buck's mind, time to see if his shapeshifting gift extended to his tongue, Grover's eyes bulged slightly, releasing a choked off moan as the wet appendage inside of him lengthened until it was 12in long (Think venom's tongue) and an inch thicker. Percy groaned as he tongue fucked grover, enjoying the way he fell apart as he experienced the mind numb pleasure he was giving him "Yes, yes, yesss, gonna cum, need to cum" Grover babbled, his mind was a jumbled mess as pleasure racked through his body, sending him further and further into the haze of pure pleasure.

Percy reached around and started jerking grover off, enjoying the high pitched squeal he released as he came, his hole tightening slightly around Percy's tongue. Returning his tongue to normal he carefully pulled out before flipping grover over he groaned in satisfaction at the sight of Grover's fucked out look, it truly was a masterpiece "Now it's my turn...
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️
------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •