▪️7▪️

"Percy" chiron called, Percy stood up, grover securely under his arm, "yes sir?" He asked, feigning curiousity but he had a suspicion on what this was about "Follow me" Chiron said, leading the way to the big house 'im certain it's about the quest ' Grover thought 'it is, but here's the question did Poseidon or Zeus call for it' Percy responded as they made it into the big house "Lord Zeus has put you on a quest to find his missing Lighting bolt" Chiron explained "Alright sir, how long do we have?" Percy asked, making it clear, Grover was coming with him " By the end of the Summer Solstice " Chiron said seriously. " Alright sir " Percy nodded, " Speak with the Oracle Percy, Begin your quest" Chiron said, percy nodded, heading towards the attic with grover following him, the past prophecy playing over in his head, would be the same as last time or would it changed because he had changed.

You shall go west and face the god who has turned
You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned
You shall be get revenge against a long standing foe

And you shall learn something that will forever change your Doe

"It's almost the same, only the last to lines are chnaged " Percy said "Long standing foe, must be Ares, out of all of them you two were enemies the longest" Grover said in thought "You are my doe, so what are we going to find outcthat will chnage you forever" Percy said, slightly worried, Protectiveness flaring up inside of him. "We'll figure it out, you know better than to try and figure out your future" Grover said, chastising him, "yes dear" Percy caved, pulling his buck into his arms, hugging him close before they made their way back down to Chiron "what did she say?" Chiron asked, percy recited the prophecy of his original life, he had no desire to let any of them know about his doe. "Alright, get ready, I'll have Argus take you to the bus station" Chriron said, the two nodded before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~-------

"alright, The pearls, Medusa lair, Lotus Casino and The Museum right?" Percy asked, "Yes, don't forget we will see Ares at the dinner" Grover said, neither of them wanted to help the egotistical god but they needed the shield. "alright, Medusa's lair, Meet at the Dinner, Pantheon, Lotus Casino, then we go to see Hades" Percy said, mainly to himself as he thought it over. " Are we going to get Nico and Bianca out of the Casino? " Grover asked as they started driving " we'll talk to them while at the casino, get to know them, then talk to hades, either way we'll be getting them out after the Quest " percy assured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

" Are you sure you want to come inside with me ? " Percy asked, fighting his instinct that almost demanded he left his Grover in the car, "If you wish for me to stay in the car I will master, I could work on my reed magic" Grover said, enjoying the posseviness and Protectiveness coming from his Master. "You are the best, my love, I'll treat you after this" Percy said with a smile before he carefully entered the building, "I have a proposition, Medusa, I'd be glad to tell you if you stop walking around me like a predator about to strike" Percy said, his magic surrounding him in a blue mist " how do you know my name and what is this proposition you speak of? " Medusa demanded " Revenge, Revenge on Posideion for what he did and Revenge on Athena for what she did to you and your sisters " Percy said calmly " And why would a demigod help me? How do I know this isn't a trap" She hissed. " Because they have betrayed me, used me for their own selfish needs, I want revenge and I know you didn't deserved what happened to you " Percy said, showing her his memories, " How would we get this revenge, My King" Medusa said bowing slightly, this was Chaos's son, the oldest deity in their world, no one, not even monsters were brave enough to mess with them.

" When the time is right, I shall summon you and your sisters, I will force Posideion to Rape Athena, showing her the pain you felt, then Posideion will be stripped off his godly powers and given to the three of you to deal with as you wish, after Athena will be forced to undo the curse on the three of you, before she shall die at your hands" Percy said. " And what do you get in return? " Medusa asked skeptically, she didn't dare to let her hopes up until she knew the entire deal "aside from righting a wrong, I simply want you three to swear to never harm me or those I love unless in self defense, I would like you to be my allies but will be happy with the oath" Percy said "I think we have a deal, My King"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •