▪️12▪️

"Where am I? " chloris asked fearfully, looking around at the dark area she was in "Your in the chaos realm, or the Nothing. Be calm childe, you are in no danger here " A voice called, "then why are we here" Hecate asked, looking around "Because I wish to talk to you" Percy said as he appeared in the room. "What for, who are you" Hecate asked suspiciously, her eyes narrowed at the boy "I am Percy Jackson, Son of the Primordial Chaos, I plan to overthrow zeus's rule, exacting revenge against him, Hera, Ares, Poseidon, Dionysus and Athena, for the wrongs they have committed against many people in jealousy, and pettiness. I wish to free you Chloris, to allow you full rein of your power and to once more bring the lotus flowers to Bloom. " Percy explained. Chloris teared up, that's all she ever wanted, she loved the little Lotus eaters, and she couldn't wait until she could create any flower her heart desired, "thank you, my king" She said happily, "Hecate, I don't know what you want, please enlighten me" Percy asked, looking towards the titaness "Free my Sister Leto and My Wife, Calypso" Hecate asked with a look of longing, she missed her small family terribly "It shall be done" Percy said, a look of understanding in his eyes, "Can you Help keep My grover's pregnancy secret? " Percy asked "yes, my king, Should you need anything, just call me" Hecate promised, she had a feeling the future king would deliver on his promise and Hecate would do anything to see her small family reunited,

----------------------------------------

"Hello Charon, passage to see your boss, please" Percy asked, sliding over most of his drachmas, the only place that used them was fates taxi and he was definitely never using that mode of transport again, he'd rather fly. "Well hop on" Charon said uncaringly, scooping up the drachmas before walking to his boat, "careful love" Percy warned, helping his Buck into the boat "the furthest I can get you is the Asphodel fields" Charon explained.  "That'll be fine, we're meeting someone there" Percy said, holding Grover close to him, ensuring neither touched the river, "Here we are, good luck" Charon said before leaving, "Chloris, please help us get to the castle" Percy called, looking warily towards the sky "don't let go, my king" Chloris advised as she shimmered into existence, both held her arm as they disappeared in a puff of flowers, reappearing in The Throne Room. "Chloris, why have you brought the their here" Hades demanded, Chloris shrunk back slightly, the only thing more terrifying than Hades's anger was Zeus's , "I've come to speak with you and the other inhabitants of the underworld" Percy said calmly, stepping in front of chloris and keeping Grover behind him.

"you will do well to listen to him Hades" Chaos said warningly as she appeared, next to her son, she called forth her son Tartarus and her daughter Gaia "Mother? " they asked before running into her arms, happy to be reunited, Hades Called for the others, soon His daughter Melinoë and His son Zagreus appeared, Followed by Thanatos and his brother Hypnos,  who caught one glimpse of Chaos and joined the hug, "mama! " Nyx exclaimed, waiting for her sons to move before hugging her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Let's do a quick and minor family tree

Chaos
|\\
Erebus-Nyx, Tartarus, Gaia
\/
Thanatos, Hypnos, The furies, The fates,, Charon,
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What are we doing here" Styx demanded, glaring at her grandmother Gaia, and cousins "Hush childe, Tartarus, hold her in a cell for now" Chaos ordered, Styx would never side with them, she loved Zeus too much, "yes Mom" Tartarus agreed, disappearing with the struggling Titianess before reappearing "First, this belongs to you Hades, Your father controlled my intended and made him stole it, along side Ares, I will ensure Ares pays for his crimes" Percy explained with a sadistic smirk as he handed the helm to Hades. "What do you want? " nyx asked,  "Revenge" Percy said, nodding towards chaos, signalling her to show his past life, "I never thought my brother would stoop so low " Hades said with a shake of his head "what do you need from us? " thanatos asked "mainly, to not fight against me, and I wish to have my mom back. " Percy explained.

Hades waved his hand, bringing Sally into the room, Percy smiled and hugged his mom "I missed you" he whispered, "I missed you too dear" Sally said with a smile, "why did you call for the rest of us? " Hypnos asked his little brother "to meet you, and reunite with Nari, they've missed you, oh and to ask if any of you need or request anything that has previously been denied to you " Percy explained "Go to Artemis, ask her for Zoë" The fates called eerily, "Nico is one of his intended, him and Bianca will be here before the end of summer" the fates added, looking towards a shocked and smiling Hades.

-------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• Mischief Managed•