Together?

Sam POV:

The sun shone through my curtains as the early morning birds chirped around outdoors. It was quiet in the house, Audrey was wrapped around me like an inch worm, being sure not to let me go.

Fully opening my eyes, I admire the women in my bed. Her hair was crazy around her head, falling everywhere it could reach. Her bare skin was soft against my own, matching the breathing of my own as well. 'I love you." she spoke to me.

Last night lasted for hours, the hard and fast breaths, the slapping of skin, the kissing and touching, all of the 'I love you' that was said between both of us.

"You love me." I whispered to the sleeping Audrey beside me. A grin broke across my face, all of it hitting me at once. She loves me. She wants to be with me. And God, do I want to be with her.

"I do." Her voice snapped me back to reality. Bringing my eyes down to meet hers, I softly kissed her on the head, muffling a good morning into the red bush. "Morning." she groaned, rolling over onto her back.

Her pale skin shone in the morning light, shining like a diamond. "Sleep well?" I ask, sitting up. "Yeah, like a rock, you?" She asked, still tired. I smiled, "Good."

Her head turned towards mine, locking eye contact with me. "Will you be my girlfriend, Audrey?". The question wasn't called for, catching the girl off guard, leaving her speechless. She stared at me with her wide green eyes.

My heart was beating out of my chest, I could swear I could hear it in my ears. My palms were sweaty and I felt like I had a cold because I swore I was going to puke.

"You don't have to!" I sputtered out after waiting for an answer. My hand came to rest on the back of my neck, "I just thought since last night..." I continued.

After all, we both said I love you last night, and she was staring at me naked right now, so I thought why not? Well, Sam, there are so many reasons why not.

"Are you sure, Sam? This isn't just because of Col- him?" She lightly asked. She didn't want to hurt my feelings, which was kind. But what Audrey didn't know was that I have loved her for so long, and I never truly thought she would be mine.

And now that she left herself behind vulnerable with me, only me for the first time since her father? It seemed right, I thought so, anyway.

"Do I have to say it again? I love you Audrey, I think I always have. You came into my life like a bang, you helped me with Kat. You stayed with me through the panic attacks, the anger outbursts, the anxiety of seeing her. And now Colby, and all of my videos. You editing all of them helps me so much. I know I haven't made any in a bit, but regardless. You have made my life one million times better, Ree." I ramble, not stopping long enough to take a breath.

She sighed, making my anxiety shoot through the roof, but then her radiant smile burst through the room like the sun through my window and she hugged me. Really, really tight. Did I care? No. Was this a yes to being my girlfriend? Also no, but I didn't mind, she seemed happy.

That was all that mattered, thats what always mattered to me. Her body shifted away from mine, making my chest cold without her warmth. Locking eyes with me, she said, "Yes, Sam. I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Seriously?" I ask, dumbfounded. Sitting up, she got herself out of bed while chuckling to herself. Probably about my idiotic answer. "Yes, Samuel. I want to be your girlfriend."

I sigh, "Say it again." I tell her because no matter how many times I hear it, the words still wont seem real. Audrey turned around to face me in all of her glory, looking me in the eyes as she walked over to me.

Slowly, she crept onto the bed, crawling on all fours towards me with a certain look in her twinkling eyes. "I want to be your girlfriend." She whispered, lightly touching my bare chest.

No way she wasn't beat up from last night, hell, I can even see all the marks on her body from where I went too hard. She trailed her hand down my happy trial, reaching my dick.

"I want to show you all of the things I can do as your girlfriend." Her breath hits my cock, making my eyes squeeze shut in the process. "Do you want me to fuck you this morning, Audrey? Because I will if you keep doing that." I groaned.

"Yes, please." She smiled.

———

Sorry it has taken me forever to do this, I just haven't had the motivation to continue this. But the 1k special is coming soon! Thank you so much for it, it means the world to me.
Love,
Ash ❤️