Levi!

It had been almost a full three months since Audrey had fully moved in. She was becoming a new person. Less scared and more alive than she had ever been. Sam had to put her in therapy because the amount of sleep him and Colby have lost because they have been woken up from her screams was insane.

Audreys nightmares were getting worse, she didn't know why but she just had this nagging feeling that something was going to happen. She confided in Levi about her thoughts, to which he brushed them off as "paranoid" about living with the boys AND in a huge house. Regardless, the unease was surreal and it was starting to get to her.

"Re! We gotta get to work! I'm driving you, am I not?" Colby yelled from downstairs. Audrey was still deciding what to wear, but decided on ripped, baggy jeans and a white top. And of course, her jacket with her sisters entails.

"Sorry, Colbs! I'm comin!" She yelled as she ran down the stairs. She and Colby decided that one week Audrey would drive them and the other week Colby would. It was easier on gas and money.

It was a Friday afternoon, so Audrey and Colby would have to play a game of Russian Roulette about how busy the club would be tonight. Winter was coming to a close and soon spring would be in full bloom. It was Audrey's favourite season - other than fall - and she would not let it go to waist.

She had a home now, with a beautiful backyard and a lake behind it, it would be a crime if she didn't jump in it at least once. By the time she reached downstairs, Colby already had his shoes on and his jacket. Heat rushed to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I made you wait." She shoved her shoes on in a huff. Her fingers were starting to hurt from the tightness of her foot and shoe, and she gave up. "Why are my shoes freakin' like this." She growled, annoyance apparent in her tone.

"Idiot, here." Colby crouched down to her level, his cedar cologne invading her scenes, washing over her like a tide. Heat rose to her cheeks while an unwelcome sensation flowed in her abdomen. But you couldn't blame the woman, an extremely attractive Colby Brock was sitting very close to her pussy.

"There, better?" His voice snapped her back to reality, thank god. Her and Colby had become best friends, and that was all she wanted him to be, nothing else. "Yea, thanks." She flashed him an awkward smile and rose to her feet.

"Let's get going before Levi shoves his fist 10 inches into our asses." Colby chuckled, the sound filling the quiet house and making Audrey's heart quicken. She laughed, following him out to his car.

———-

The bar was quiet, except for the normal drinkers who were friends with our older bar worker, Nick. He was quite attractive, and Audrey was not ashamed to think that. Apparently all of the men she worked with were, and she was by no means, complaining.

"Hey Nick! You can head home now, you have been here all night." Colby greeted him with a warm smile, and Nick was obviously exhausted. "Thanks, my brothers have been frickin' pestering me, blowing up my phone all night. We need to film another car vlog again, and i'm going to lose it" Nick said, putting his - now clean - glass back on the counter.

"Ah, sucks. I get it though. Sam is editing one of our videos right now. He is exhausted too. Up all night, no doubt. Works himself to the bone." Colby hopped the bar, still talking to Nick. They made a good team, and I can't help but wonder if they will collab soon...

"I'm heading to the back to check on the grumpy old man, need me to take anything, Colbs?" He only shook his head in return. "Alright! Nick, go home and get some sleep, see ya later!" And she was off, into the backrooms.

"She seems happy this morning, what happened with her?" Nick asked, now drying another glass. "She has been sleeping better, hasn't woken me up in a week. Poor thing, the nightmares are killin' her." Colby shook his head.

Afterwards, Nick left to get some rest and Colby finished up with the dishes, then set out everything he would need for the day, lemons, limes, spices, olives, he had it all.

Audrey was humming her way through the hall, turning and winding through the building to make it to the "common room" of the club for staff. She stopped at the door, pausing before turning the knob, hearing 'noises' she couldn't mistake as a rat or a mouse.

Either someone broke in and was now having sex in the common room, or Levi and Ace wanted an early bang. Audrey's fist pounded on the door, not wanting to walk in on, that. Muffles and ruffles could be heard from the other side of the door, and before walking in she yelled, "Y'all have pants on yet?" Guilty mhm's followed.

The room reeked of sex, and she looked at Levi and Ace with shame, they were now sitting on the couch that Audrey would have to warn everyone to stat away from. "Thanks for the warning, Ace, was it good at least?" Audrey laughed, Ace's face was red as a beat. "It was until someone interrupted." Levi groaned.

Audrey rolled her eyes and set her things down. "Get your asses to work, we have a long day ahead of us. Oh and Levi, you have an office, use it." And with that, Audrey was out the door, ready to find Colby once more.

A/N: I might start doing dual POV's because then I think I could get more plot out, let me know what you guys think first though. I'm sorry about the late updates, I have been a busy bee with school. Thank you for reading!!
Love,
Ash.