Idiot.

Slight smut, only in the first paragraph.
Enjoy!

The door clicked open swiftly, almost making no noise in the defining dead of winter. Audrey was quickly thrown onto the backseat of the car, lips still intertwined with Sam's. He was sitting between her legs, hand cupping the back of her head, making the kiss seem more passionate. Almost like they had been friends for forever

"Audrey.. This. This isn't a good idea." Sam pulled away, leaving Audrey breathless, chest moving rapidly. Her heart dropped, embarrassment replacing the previous lust. "Alright. I understand." She didn't. One minute he was all over her, saying he needed her. And the next, he was looking like a guilty, lost puppy.

Sam held out his hand, gesturing for Audrey to take it. She politely declined, not wanting to touch Sam anymore. She slightly understood as she stood up, shivering from the cold. Sam just found out he was being cheated on. He wasn't in a good place, and she didn't want to become a rebound.

"Hey, Audrey? Please don't be angry. I just, didn't think this would be the best idea." Audrey nodded, looking down in agreement. "Your lips are saying that, but the bulge in your pants is saying otherwise." She put her hand to her mouth to slightly silence the giggle that was threatening to spill. Sam chuckles, lightly hitting her on the arm, getting a soft "Ouch" in return.

She was happy there wasn't any tension. Sam seemed like a genuinely nice guy and she didn't want to lose him. "I think im going back to the bar, Im going to get drunk. Wanna come?" Audrey asked. "Nah, I will walk you back. I have to film a video tomorrow, I dont really want to be hungover, ya know?" Audrey frowned, wishing he had said yes.

"Cute, well, I hope you have fun. No need to walk me back, I know where to find the place." She waved goodbye, feeling a slight emptiness in her chest having just left the first person she had been intimate with in years.

The bar was pretty full, but lesser than before. Sighing in relief to see Levi, she headed for the bar. "Hey stranger. When did you switch shifts with Colby?" Audrey slid onto a bar stool, questioning Levi. "Bout an hour ago. He hasn't left yet though. He insisted to clean the bathrooms." Levi scoffed. Rolling his eyes in bewilderment. Audrey had been surprised too. He didn't seem like the type to want to clean bathrooms, of all things.

"Oh, alright. Pass me a drink. Anything with suffice." Audrey said, motioning toward the plethora of alcohol just behind Levi. "Bad night?" Levi chuckled, fixing her a drink she hadn't seen before. "You could say that." She rolled her eyes. Still somewhat confused on the whole thing. Did he think he could honestly just use her like that? She was grateful that he stopped when he realized he shouldn't. But he but her in a vulnerable place, and stopping so abruptly seemed so wrong.

Audrey took a swig, the mystery alcohol burning her throat on the way down. Deciding that it would be best to finish it whole, she downed the drink, wincing at the burn. "Another please, Levi." Audrey never had the time to get drunk. She hadn't been in months. This was her first time sense last, meaning, she was now a lightweight.

So, after her third glass of this mystery alcohol Levi had mixed for her, she was dancing on tables and screaming the music that was playing, yelling at others to join. "Yea! Come on everyone! Dance with me!" She yelled, shaking her head and hips, swaying to the loud music in the club.

A man started dancing with her. He was mid thirties and looked like he had kids. But regardless, he held put his hand to Audrey and she took it. She continued to dance with the stranger, who's hands were now on her hips, suggesting more then just dancing.

Colby came out of the back room, coat in hand and ready to leave for the night. Shifting through the many people on the dance floor, he spotted Audrey with someone strange. 'She is waisted' Colby thought, running in her direction. "Hey, Audrey! I think you should go home." Colby shot a glare at whoever the man was, and be immediately left.

"What!! Leave? Why!" Audrey slurred. "You are waisted Audrey. Lets get you home." Audrey started laughing harder than ever. Colby chopped this up as her being drunk and took her to the back room where (he assumed) she put her coat.

Having to drag her to the door, he opened it and set her on a chair. Leaving the room to get her some cold water. Audrey sat alone, starting to feel sick. Colby entering the room caught her attention. "Audrey, drink this, then you are coming back with me, alright?" She only nodded, head dropping to her chest. Sipping the water, Colby decided to take her then and leave the bar.

Walking through the maze of people with a girl on your back was not easy, but Colby found the back exit and went to his blue Honda. Placing her in the backseat, he got into the drivers seat and cranked the heat. It was 3:30am on a December night and was -10 degrees. Turning the key to his engine, he made his way out of the parking lot and to his house. It wasn't far. The only thing he worried about was waking Sam.

Pulling into the driveway, Colby took out the house keys and went for the girl in the backseat of his car. Praying to god that she didn't hurl everywhere. But thankfully, when he opened the door she was sleeping soundly. A slight bit of drool escaping her lips. Colby chuckled lightly, picking her up bridal style, and going to the front door.

Opening the door, Colby saw that the kitchen lights were on, indicating that Sam was still awake. Sighing with relief, she closed the door lightly, not wanting to wake the girl in his arms.

"Yo, Colby! That you kid?" Sam yelled from the kitchen, he was obviously tired. "Yea! Sam can you come here a sec!" Colby whisper-yelled to Sam. Hearing him get up, Colby turned to lock the door. "Yo, whats u-" Sam cut himself off, in awe that Colby had a women in his hands. "Colby what the hell are you doing man!" Sam recognized who he was holding to be Audrey. The women who he almost slept with.

Words in general: 1108