CHAPTER 7: We meet again

"Are you sure you'll be okay livin' with a man?" Alex asks .

I roll my eyes at his question "Do I have any other options left?"

"Um I don't think so but yeah I was just confirming." He smirks.

"Wow!"

"And what about this guy? Will he really allow me to stay with him?" I ask Alex.

"Leave that to me." He looks at me and smiles.

We both have reached the apartment of his friend and he rang the bell twice but there is no response. We are staring at each other in confusion. Not right now. Please god. I really need a place to stay.

Where will I go if this guy isn't at home? What will I do if he doesn't agree with Alex?

After sometime the door opens, what the fuck? Is this real? Who am I looking at?

God?

No, this can't be true.

So he is the guy about whom Alex was talking about. Hey Ash Miller we meet again!
It's been months since we have spoken. Back then we would always end up making eye contacts and nothing more.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Ash looks at me in confusion.

"I'll tell you everything firstly let us enter inside dude!" Alex pushes him aside and walks into the apartment.

I can't take my eyes off of Ash. It looks like he just came from the shower that's why he is in pyjamas and hoodie. His wet hair makes him look more sexy and his brown eyes staring at me like he wants to say something. God! I really missed him so much. I just wished to hug him but I can't and it sucks.

We both, Alex and I entered in his apartment with my luggage. I can see Ash is still trying to process everything that just happened. He looks at my luggage and ask again "Why is she here with all her luggage?" This time he didn't ask me instead he asked from Alex.

"Bro she really needs a place to live. She was kicked out of her flat because Matt went over there at night." Alex tells him.

"Matt? What was he doing there?" Ash asks with raised eyebrow but staring at me.

I'm doing nothing but looking down and I can still feel Ash's gaze on me.

Alex is a bit nervous too just like me, after 14th July when he asked me to stay away we never met nor had one-on-one conversation. "Kat asked him to come over. And in the morning they were caught by the owner and she was kicked out. I was passing by when I saw her sitting on the footpath with her luggage and weeping. I didn't figure out that she was there until I went closer to ask if she needed help and then she told me about every-"

Ash cuts him off and says in a rude voice "She can't stay here." He is facing another direction.
I suddenly look up at him to see if he's not serious.

"Bro? She doesn't have any other dorms left neither any flat or apartment near the college. You were also looking for a roommate. And you already know her." He says seriously.

Well he's right, there are none of the dorms left with any available rooms. And he knows me too! Very well.

"Alex that's not my problem. She won't be living here!" Ash says without looking at me.

"Atleast show some humanity man! Why are you behaving like a shit. Let her stay until she finds any other place."

We stay silent for a while Ash stares at me and I have tears in my eyes before he sighs with a defeated groan "Okay fine, you can stay."