𝖧𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 ; 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙖

Part 2 of True Feelings!

Summary: You were outside the restaurant waiting for Luka as he was busy talking to one of his acquaintances inside, when he sees you talking to a man who's getting all touchy with you, something inside him snapped.

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅
𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 | 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 | 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 | 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: luka's possessiveness-awakening towards reader, blowjob (r! receiving), riding (c! giving), powerbottom! Luka (kinda), reader has a big dick, belly bump (is that what is called?), creampie

☕ you asked for part 2 smut from true feelings, so I shall deliver. hope this was good!

For Luka, possessiveness is a foreign feeling

He had never felt that much towards that certain feeling before-especially now he was a full grown adult. You were the only one that truly captured his heart and mind. From your insistence of becoming his friend and your confessions when both of you were still children, and with the way that you kept your feelings for him for so long-Luka sometimes wondered that if he had never denied and succumed to what he really felt and accepted, he would have done the things that lovers do with you.

Him kissing the back of your hand, interlocking his fingers around yours, you having your arm on the side of his waist had been common show in the public eye. There was no need to deny PDA when it's been announced months ago that you were dating. Although the first months had been for the sake of the contract your alien owner put you through. Though when his true feelings were out, you and him found no reason to stop the affectionate actions, instead, they became more genuine than before.

Luka found no reason to get entirely possessive over you when you became official official. You knew that you were his and he belonged to you, no matter who you talk to, he didn't need to get that jealous or stop you from talking to them.

Realistically speaking, your world just didn't revolve around him, and he knew that. He accepted that. You had friends and an alien owner who seemed to be on good terms with you. It was immature for him to think that the attention and love that his lover has to focus on was solely for him-he knew that he didn't want to be selfish to you. Luka knew that you only felt that way towards him and that was enough.

Luka didn't need to get possessive, but when he saw a man with such close proximity with you, there's a trigger.

He approached the two of you and you smiled at him in recognition, oblivious to the way that this guy was sucking up to you with his hands wrapping around your right arm.