𝖱𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖠𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇 ; 𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡

Summary: Till's alien owner apparently had a relative around his age and he got to meet them after a punishment-aiding him which resulted confused feelings for the young man.

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡
𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩! 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 | 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩! 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 | 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Till was left in the room with a bloodied and bruised face. It wasn't something that he'd never been accustomed to, in fact, he'd been getting these punishments ever since he rebelled against his alien owner in Anakt Garden. Even with the constant abuse, the wounds still hurt.

Afterall, he was still human, and humans were fragile little things. A reason how such species got turned as the Aliens' pets.

For now, Till could only huff in frustration as he tried to look for any liquid bandages-just anything really to tend his wounds.

Unbeknownst to Till, in the ajar door that was left by his alien owner, a figure of the similar species stood with curious and guilty eyes.

You couldn't help but feel bad for the human. The way that their relative punished the young man as if he were nothing but a toy to ragdoll with. Despite in your world having that as normalized and from a young being taught of that-for a human to have and treated as nothing more than a pet-you felt that it was wrong in many ways. Especially in your relative's part, but even then, you had nothing to put up against with them.

You've seen Till (as you learned his name was) a few years back. You had been invited by your relative to see a human up close and somehow at the time, Till disobeyed when you wanted to touch his skin. It was just an innocent curiosity for an alien child like you who had never seen a human with this proximity. You've always wondered if it was really true that humans have fragile skins-they were fragile in all aspects, body and mind, emotions at such they could not control.

You did not know that such a small act of disobedience would bring him into punishment. It was a cruel act. You watched as he learned his lesson, remembering his weakened cries and groans of pains brought you to feel guilty. Have your curiosity had never been brought up, he wouldn't end up in that state.

Fast forward to many years, that was the only time that you'd get to be with the human that close. You figured that if ever that you had been that near, you'd cause his punishments to worsen. But then again, your relative was wrongfully abusive enough to cause his life to be full of torture.

When you were able to enter Anakt Garden as a visitor though, you'd usually be behind somewhere near where they practiced their voices and when you hear Till's voice, there was this unknown feeling in your chest that just seemed to bloom.