𝖨𝗇𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗌 ; 𝙄𝙫𝙖𝙣

Summary: It started as a small childish crush when you were young then soon turned into something more as you turned older. You've tried hard to capture his attention and heart but it seemed that he would never reciprocate such feelings you harbour for him because it was Till that he has feelings for. There were a lot of inevitables throughout then.

(Somewhat I made this a slight! Till)

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 | 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 | 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

Your heart solely beats for Ivan.

From the moment you arrived in the kindergarten a childish wonder and interest struck you when your eyes catched his rather dark and empty ones at that time.

And as any other kid who grew with such interest, you befriended Ivan.

It was hard talking to him, but not because you were timid—no, you were far from that. You knew how to talk back and put up a fight with other kids, knowing the basics of survival from such an age and you very well knew what you were in for in this facility or school, or whatever you could this place where children are taught to sing from a young age just for the entertainment of aliens.

It was hard to talk to him, from the fact that he seemed to be glued with the kid he was with.

Almost all the time.

You learned from a pretty pink haired girl, Mizi that he was Till. Till seemed to be always in a roughed up state, he fought back, and the results were seen from his body. Fresh blood and scars.

Wonder and curious. You had been that curious child.

So you watched from the sidelines, wanting to know just how you could garner the attention of Ivan the same way, Till would do it.

And you had done it.

Got yourself bloodied but not exactly the way the latter would have done. You managed to steal a knife from the kitchen and not thinking of the consequences, rather, the reward that you would get — you used the tip of the sharp object to cut through your cheek. It wasn't that deep to cause a serious wound, but still, it hurt enough that tears welled up in your eyes and then—and then— he was there.

He saw you what you've done and for once he stared at you with that same concern he would have, if it was you in the position of Till. It may have been distant and you weren't really certain if his eyes were in the shape of concern, but all that mattered in the moment was that he noticed you. You relished the moment that he tend your self-made wound and hoped for such days like this to come.

For him to know that you wanted to be acknowledged by him and only him.

As you and the other kids grew older, the training grew more intense. Afterall, you weren't just here to be tested and kept as children with talents. You had a talent to pursue and other people—aliens, rather, to entertain. Though despite the harshness of life that you were under the roof of, your heart never stopped to beat for the raven haired boy.