𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍 ( 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎) ; 𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 & 𝙄𝙫𝙖𝙣

Summary: Set in the world where the characters and you are the casts of alien stage, as round 6 of the battle is executed—you and Till, were left with aching hearts by the tragic death of Ivan. And with the latter finding out your emotional states, he knew he had to comfort you in more ways than just one.

𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 | 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 | 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗎𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅
𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩  | 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 | 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 | 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

𝗦𝗲𝗺𝗶-𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.

☕ ;; I haven't written smut in such a long time and that time was actually my first from a discontinued fic, I hope this one's good!

Tragic.

Emotional.

Melancholic.

Sorrowful.

There were still a few words to describe how much you felt towards the ongoing round scene being acted out live in front of the production screen you were watching in. A few co-actors were definitely somewhere around the studio meddling with each other or may be in your position, viewing the action for Round 6.

To say that your heart was beating erratically in a not so positive way  was an understatement. It may be dramatic, but the way that the episode was written ( you had a good read of the script when you were casually hanging out with Till in his dressing room a day before)—it wasn't even in that part yet where the true eyes-worth balling for was happening —acted, rather— and you had to remind yourself that this wasn't actually real and it was just part of the acting.

Still, the main point: it was already being a poor torture in your emotions. The background song that was being played in speakers just added fuel to the fire.

You'd have to give it to Till and Ivan though, the way both were in character was something that gave you chills.

The set you were in was particularly large. Large, because you were actually in an indoor stadium. The raining wasn't an editing to be assumed soon after this episode would be streamed, there were literally rain rigs above their forms and the other actors acting as alien and human audience were also getting soaked in the makeshift rain.

The main actors stopped for some frames that were needed to be adjusted. Like with Till and Ivan's tragic kiss, the choking/sacrificing scene, and where Ivan was getting shot. The second to the last scene was where Ivan would eventually fall from the amount of shots that he got, and the last one—that was currently being acted, was where was Till standing in front of Ivan's lifeless form.