𝟎𝟒. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Happy reading!

I came to my cabin after taking a meeting on the  progress of the upcoming projects and overall growth as I haven't looked into the company for 3 months

I came to my cabin after taking a meeting on the  progress of the upcoming projects and overall growth as I haven't looked into the company for 3 months. I checked my phone, sitting on my seat only to see 4 missed calls by mumma. I quickly call her as she never calls me when she knows I'm in office and that too with 4 missed calls.

"Hello Maa? is everything fine? Aap thik ho?" I asked as soon as the call connected

"Nahi! Mai bilkul bhi thik nahi hun. You said that you will be staying with us for a few days but you went to the office."

I couldn't help but chuckle at her innocent drama

"You better come back in 20 minutes otherwise get something arranged for yourself to sleep outside the home!" She retorted faking anger but for some reason this time it doesn't seem like she's faking 

"Arey areyyy! Calm down mumma. I'm done with the work, will be back in an hour" I told her thinking she will be satisfied with this but I was wrong 

"Not an hour Veer! I want you infront of my eyes in 30 minutes, Mr. Malhotra and his family are coming for dinner and you have to be present here." She said being serious

dinner? But why??..

In afternoon I agreed for getting married and my dad is ready with fucking rishta by night, that too with Malhotra's?? No no no..Dhruvika is still a small baby , he can't get me married with her! I pushed my thoughts away. I have to talk to dad but i should leave first.

" I'm leaving the office, ab khush?" I told her picking up my car keys and some files, leaving my cabin.

[Now happy?]

"Not yet..khush toh tujhe gharpe dekhne ke baad houngi." Saying this she hung up the call as she had to do some preps for the dinner.

[Not yet, I will be happy after seeing you at home]

°•°•°•°

Guards opened the security gate as I drove my car through the lawn only to stop seeing another car standing infront, blocking the way. I don't think it's any of Malhotra's car, then who's  this? Did he get some other family for rishta??? Nowayy! I started honking because I do not have time for all this, I need to talk to dad as soon as possible.

What the fuck is wrong with this person?? Is he or she deaf or what? 

I strolled out of the car only to knock at the window of the owner but a guard came running from behind.

"Who's car is this? Kon aaya hai?" I asked him,  trying to be calm but my voice still came out as a yell.

"S-sir Malhotra's."

"Don't dare to lie to me! I asked kis ki gadi hai ye??" This time my voice roared

"S-sir.."

"It's mine. What's going on here??" My head snapped towards the direction from where I heard the voice. It felt like the same soothing melodic voice like I heard in the flight.