Chapter 2: Mistake (21+)

In the evening, Haru surprises Nami by visiting her in her rented house.

"Haru? How did you--" Nami is shocked to see him.

"Why? Are you not happy to see me?" he asks raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, come on! I'm happy that you came! But all of a sudden... " she says confused.

"Just felt like meeting you!" he winks at her.

"Come in! I'm sorry but it's a bit messy.. ", she says feeling a bit awkward of her small room. She didn't really know about Haru's family background but she did know that he belonged to a rich family.

They spend the evening watching movies. Nami had a good collection of movie tapes so, they picked a romcom movie.

In the midst of watching the movie, Nami suddenly felt guilty for speaking to Chaeun like that, so she apologies, "Haru... I'm sorry for what happened earlier... I shouldn't have spoken to your girlfriend like that..."

"Ah Nami! Don't apologise! You did the right thing! She deserves that!" he justifies.

"But... I created trouble between you two..", she says with guilt.

"No... You didn't.. She was never my girlfriend...", he says quietly.

"What do you mean? Everyone was saying she is", she asks being confused.

"Cuz I've to pretend... I'm forced to take her as my girlfriend... ", Haru sighs and says.

"Forced..?" Nami asks, taken aback.

"Yeah... It's a long story... My father and her father were best friends since childhood. Thus, we too know each other since childhood. She was always this arrogant and bitchy, so I hate her. But she has a crush on me. Also, to merge our businesses and extend it further, our fathers already decided on our marriage.... Without my approval..."

"Why didn't you refuse your father?"

"How can I? He expects so much from me... " he says defeatedly. "I don't know what to do now.... Cuz I've fallen for a girl.."

Nami frowns at his words. She had fallen in love with him at first sight.

He's so handsome! Who wouldn't?!

Nevertheless, she lets out a long breath and smiles nervously. "Who..? Who is she..?" she gathers some courage and asks him.

"I won't tell you!" he smirks.

"Hey! I'm your best friend!! You've to tell me!!" she smacks his arm.

All of a sudden, he pulls her by her waist towards him, their faces inches apart. He attaches his forehead with hers and whispers, "Really? You wanna know?"

Nami blushes and nods.

"Kim Nami, the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I've fallen for you at first sight and wanna spend my whole life with you. I LOVE YOU."

Nami's eyes swell up with tears and she whispers, "I love you too, Kim Haru. Make me yours."

With that, Haru smashes his lips on her. Nami wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him close. Their lips move in sync and both share a passionate kiss. They soon pull apart to catch a breath.

Haru carries her in bridal style and places her on her bed. He hovers above her and kisses her again. He then goes for her jaw and neck, leaving hickeys all over and making her a moaning mess. He pulls off her T-shirt and kisses her cleavage. He then unclips her bra and sucks onto her cherries. He keeps on kissing her until he reaches her belly button. He pulls off her pants and leaving her completely naked.

Nami pulls him towards her and they both share a rough kiss. In the midst, she unbuttons his shirt and unzips his pants.

Soon, both are lying naked on the bed, ready to take each other's virginity. They place their hands on each other's chest, feeling the racing heartbeat.

"It's OK. I'll go slow, baby", he assures her.

He slowly slides his tip into her, making her squirm and clutch onto him tighter. The burning sensation makes her moan his name out loud. He slowly pulls out and thrusts it. As time passes by, the pain turns into pleasure for Nami.

The sex was full of love and pleasure for both. The room was filled with their sinful sounds of moans and skin-slapping. Both were helping each other to reach their high. Soon, they both climaxed.

But there was one thing that the lust-driven teens didn't think about...
They didn't use Protection!!!

In the morning:
Haru wakes up when the bright sun rays fall on his eyes. He stretches his limbs and lets out a low groan. He looks to his side and finds his cute crush hiding under the duvet. He chuckles and pulls her in a tight hug. She squeals.

"Good morning, Baby!" Haru says snuggling his face in her crook. "Did you enjoy last night?" he asks kissing her earlobe.

Nami just nods shyly. Suddenly, a thought strikes her. She gets out of Haru's hold and turns facing him.

"Haru.... Did you use protection last night?" she asks being scared.

Haru's face turns pale. WTF?!! Protection?!!
He just shakes his head. "I.. Didn't..." , he gulps and says again, "Take birth controls! I don't think anything will happen then!"

It's been two months since Haru and Nami have been dating. Everyone in the school was shocked when Haru announced about his relationship. They both seem so perfect for each other.

From some days, Nami has been feeling sick. She would suddenly feel nauseous and severe stomach ache. Also, most of the times she has been felling dizzy.

Nami got scared. What if she's pregnant? Haru didn't use protection anyways! So she decided to test it out. She brought a pregnancy kit. When she tested, one of her most horrifying nightmares came true.

She's... PREGNANT!!!

She falls on her knees.

How can it be?? She's pregnant?!!

Tears stream down her cheeks. She takes her cellphone and dials Haru's number immediately.

"Ayy, my baby! What's up?"

"H-Haru... ", she sobs.

On hearing her sobs, Haru tensed up, "Hey!! Are you crying?!!"

"Please... Come H-here quickly... I-I need y-you!!" she says weakly.

"I'll be right there! Don't cry, OK?" he assures her and rushes there.

When Haru reaches there, he finds her on the floor. He quickly kneels down and hugs her.

He cups her face- all red and puffy. He wipes her tears and asks, "Babe, what happened? Tell me!!"

She nibbles on her lower lip and looks down.

"Nami! Tell me what is it?"

She shuts her eyes tightly and sighs.

"I'm... P-PREGNANT!!"

Preview for next part:

"Hyung please... It was not intentional--"

"Get an Abortion!! And forget that bitch!!

"Y/N...I like this name very much..."

"Is the child alive?" The man from the other line asks.

"No.. It's dead.. "

What will their lives lead to? Comment below!
Also don't forget to vote!
Thank you! 💜