✧CHAPTER - 10✧

"There are files missing?"

"Apparently it's not missing y/n, it's highly confidential so not everyone can have a look at it" Yeri said while typing on her system.

"Then how are we supposed to complete this process?" I asked with a frown

Yeri was too focused on her work, she kinda stacked her work up until the deadline and now she was having a marathon with time

"Huh? What did you say?" She didn't take her eyes off even once from the computer.

"I'll manage this, you complete your work" i smiled and got up.

Everyone in my department looked just as busy, for some reason the whole company looked in a rush. Maybe there's an emergency or maybe there's a new group debuting, who knows?

I loitre around in the building trying to find the boss of our department, Choi Seunghan. He is not exactly the easy type but gets shit done.

After almost having a trip around in the building, i finally found him in the cafeteria.

Out of all places??????

"Umm excuse me Choi-ssi?" I call out to him while standing adjacent to where he was sat.

"Hmm? What is it? Can't you see i am eating, huh?"

"Really sorry to disturb you but there are some personal info files missing in the department, of Hyunjin-ssi that is. You see, we can't complete this week's work without it."

"Ohhh well well, he's not been coming to the company lately." He took a bite out of his corndog, "Go to his place and get the files, i am quite busy today." He said with absolutely no actual attention.

What the actual fuck?

"But sir it'll be invasive, don't you think? I mean, that and i am quite unfamiliar with Seoul so..."

"We'll give you a car or something idk, just go, here take my card and tell him i sent you"

Is this man drunk or am i hearing things?

"Uh okay?" I say in an uncomfortable gesture.

"Now leave, let me eat in peace."

Everything seemed a little too unhinged at this point. Okay, the fact that he just gave permission to visit an actual idol's house is definitely not safe on their part, but ever since i have joined this place people just seem to ignore any Hyunnin related work until and unless it's REALLY important and that is kinda pissing me off.

______________________

Apparently there was a big black van which was gonna take me to his place. Obviously, i was nervous as fuck, this is not something anyone does on a daily basis. I kept shivering and sweating at the same time. This is bad.

It didn't take that much time to reach the destination. Hyunjin lives in quite a busy area of the city.

"Interesting" I say to myself as i looked at his house which was 2 storeys tall and had a small garage(?) connected go it.

I rang the bell and stood there as if i was about to get shot by a gun. COME ON, THIS IS SCARY AF.

The door opens and Hyunjin's towering figure wearing a full sleeve t-shirt and sweatpants appears in front of me. A massive questioning look on his face.

"Before you assume anything dangerous lemme tell you that i am here for work purposes and will leave immediately."

"Nobody's assuming anything, of course you'd be here for work. So like...come on in." He said while gesturing me to go inside.