21. Kirti and Party?

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing...?!
___________________________________________________________

Kirti was thinking for an excuse when an excuse hit her mind.

Kir - *in her mind* haan yeh sahi rahega this excuse will be the best *looks at Atharv and his happy mood then still in her mind* am sorry Aru tumhe mere excuse se dukh hoga....lekin...please am sorry...

Everyone was really happy and doing preparation for the party when Kirti took deep breaths and said

Kir - maa...voh mujhe kuch bolna haii...

Tanya maa - haa bol na baccha....

Kir - maa...voh mai...*stammers and hesitates*

Ath - Kittu...kya hua...tum itna hesitate kyun kar rahi ho speak up come on !!

Kir - *deep breaths* voh maa...mai kal party mein nahi aa paungiii...!!!

She said and everyone present over there got shocked and Aru was hurt a little and his facial expressions changed from happy to gloomy. Kirti looked at his expressions and became worried and sad.

Tanya maa - kyun baccha....kya hua...??

Ashu maa - haa Kirti beta..? koi baat hai...??

Kir - voh mumma aunty zyada kuch baat nahi hai...bas baat aise hai ki...kal joh party haina kal ke din he maine, Sakshi ne and baaki friends ne decide kiya hai ki Megha ke yahan sleepover karenge...and yeh bahot dinn se planned hai and mai suddenly back off nahi kar sakti...am..am sorry I won't be able to attend the party.

Tanya maa - areyy baccha...sleepover toh kabhi bhi hojayega na...lekin ek baar Atharv...Mumbai chala jaayega toh tum usse zyada nahi mil paogi...samjho baccha baat ko..!!

Kir - am sorry maa..am sorry aunty and am so sorry Atharv but mai party attend nahi kar paaungi...aur vaise bhi kal Asha ka bhi b'day haina toh isliye aur nahi aapaungii..am sorry...*she said and wiped the lone tear which was about to leak out of her eyes*

Aa - *mumbles* Asha..?? yeh kaun hai....mai toh dii ke saare friends ko jaanti hoon toh yeh kaun hai abb...and Meghu di toh out of station hai toh dii yeh kya bol rahi hai...something's really wrong with dii...*she mumbled to herself*

Atharv was sad and not able to see him like that and went from there to her house in her room and sat on her bed folding her knees and was in tears. Everyone was shocked and confused seeing her reaction and even hurt seeing her behaviour like this.

Aanya - dad what's wrong with di i felt that she is hiding something *she whispered to her dad*

Amit papa - even i think something's wrong with my doll she never behaves like this that too in the matters of Atharv *whispering back to her then to lighten the atmosphere he said* its okay if doll isn't there this time we can party again with her and its not like Atharv is leaving just day after tomorrow as far as i think we have a whole month with him...isn't it so why be sad and gloomy cheer up people...

Everyone present over there felt that what Amit papa said was right and then the mood over there started changing the ladies kept on deciding what to do for the party and Daksh papa started inviting the guests. But still some ppl. were really confused by Meera's behavior and they were Atharv, Amit papa, Aanya, Divu bhabhi and Aakarsh bhai and of course her mum. Amit papa decided to confront her so he went to her with Aanya

Amit papa - Kirti what was thiss..?? is this how u behave ?? *serious*

Kirti and Aanya both looked at their dad shocked as he called Kirti by her name and not like the way he used to. Both understood that he was really angry