Meet Mr. Attitude aka Atharv Rathod

Hello Jantaaa..!!!
How are you doing?!
___________________________________________

It was 6a.m. in the morning. A man with his son were jogging back towards their home. The boy along with jogging was dribbling his basketball in his hand.

Ath. - dad..aaj basketball khelne mein kaafi maza aaya naa..!! 

A.D. - ofc aaya and infact tum kaafi acche se seekh rahe ho basketball *teasing him*

Ath - dadddd...stop teasing me will you...and mai na aapse acche he khelta hoon so stop teasingg mee...*pouts*

A.D. just chuckled and they went in their house. A.M. noticed them coming and sighed seeing them completely sweaty.

A.M. - kitne paseene paseene hogaye ho tum dono..jao phataphat fresh ho jao..aur Avi fresh hone jaane se pehle apni behen ko utha denaaa..

Ath - diii abhi tak nahi uthiiii..!!?? *shocked*

A.M. - tum jaante ho na ki voh jaldi nahi uthti...tum aur tumhare papa he jaldi uth jaate ho...abb jao usse uthao and taiyaar hoke aao..

Ath & A.D. - aye aye ma'am *they said saluting her to which she chuckled nd left for the kitchen*

After almost 30-40 minutes both Atharv and Divya quickly hurried down the stairs and keeping their bags on the sofa they went towards the dining table. While eating the breakfast, the juice spilled from Divya's hand and Atharv made faces seeing that.

Di - stop making faces you idiott..!! 

Ath - why should I not...?? how can you be so clumsy diii...poora juice gira diya and table ganda kardiyaa...!!! *rolling his eyes*

Di - ohhh goddd..!! you and your OCD what should I do with you..!!?? you know what...koi humein dekh ke bol bhi nhi paayega ki hum bhai behen hai...me clumsy..you OCD...me night owl..you early bird...*making faces*

Ath - veryy good..now lemme clean all this varna mai aise he faces banata rahoonga..*he stood up from his seat and was about to clean it*

A.M. - ruko Avii...lemme clean..tumhara uniform kharab hojayegaa...*she came quickly and cleaned the table after cleaning table she turned towards Avi* btw Avi beta Divya bilkul sahi bol rahi hai....tu aur tera OCD...thoda sa juice he toh giraa tha naa..ismein itna muh banane ki kya zaroorat thiii...

Ath - kya maa..aap bhii...dii ki side kyun le rahe ho aap....aapko pata haina mujhe phaili hui cheezein pasand nhii haiii *pouts*

Di - maa..aapko pata hai mujhe taras aata haiii....

Ath/ A.M. - kispe taras aaraha hai aapko/ tujhe...??

Di - apni hone vaali nanad pe..bechari sambhalegi kaise iss idiot ko...!!! *rolling her eyes to which A.M. chuckled*

Ath - *rolled his eyes* kya aap dono bhii..phir meri biwi ke baarein mein sochne lagee..!!! aapko pata haina ki mujhe aap dono ke alawa aur koi ladki pasand nahii...aapko pata haina mujhe baaki ladkiyan ajeeb and chipku bubblegums lagti haii btw dii..bus ka time hogaya phataphat chalo nahi toh bus miss hojayegii..*he said and picking his bag left from there*

Divya and Ashu maa just looked at each other and sighed. Divya with a sad mood quickly left from there to her bus stop. While Ashu maa was just worried for her son but thought that his opinion will change one day. 
_________________________________________________________

So guyss..this was a glimpse of our Mr. Attitude aka Atharv Rathod 😎

How was it...??!! 
Tell me..rathod_jii jaisa tumne bataya tha vaisa likha hainaa 😌🙃

Jai Shree Krishna
- Kittu