12. She...She is my friend

Hello Jantaa..!!
How are you doing...?!
_______________________________________________________

Aakarsh was shocked seeing the scene in front of his eyes he was too shocked too react and could only shout

Ak - Kittttuuuuu....!!!!

Hearing Aakarsh bhai everyone got worried and rushed towards Kirti's room.

Tanya maa - Aki kya hua betaa...?!

Ak - maa..maa..Kittu...

Amit papa opened the door and everyone were really shocked seeing the scene in front of him. He rushed in the room and went towards Kirti. The scene in front of them was that ki Kirti had cut her wrists deep inside trying to attempt suicide once again. Everyone got really worried, Amit papa was patting her cheeks trying to make her conscious.

Daksh Papa - Amittt....abhi Kirti ko phataphat hospital le jaana hogaa...varna late hogaya toh kuch bhi hosakta hai..!!!!

Amit papa nodded and Kirti was quickly taken to the hospital. She was taken in the OT. Everyone was badly worried for her and Aanya was trembling in fear. Atharv was just standing in a corner. He never had thought that Kirti was in so much pain that she would try to commit suicide. Ashu maa and maasi maa (Sanaya's mother) were trying to console Tanya maa. Amit Papa was sitting on the chair with his face covered with his hands and Daksh was trying to console him. Aanya and Sanaya were crying badly, even Divya was really worried but she was trying to be strong for both Aanya and Sanaya. The doctor came out of the OT. Everyone went towards the doctor. Amit papa started asking the doctor so many questions and didn't gave him the time to speak.

Daksh papa - Amitt..shaant hojaa...unhe bolne de...

Amit papa - am sorry..sorry doctor actually just..i was worried...

Dr. - its okk Mr. Agrawal I understand your concern...now talking about Kirti...she has undergone a lot of blood loss jiske kaaran she'll be really weak....but the major problem is if she doesn't get conscious under 36 hours then...then she can slip into coma...

Everyone was shocked hearing the doctor especially Amit papa. He fell on the chair Daksh tried to console him but in vain. Kirti was shifted in the ward with machines attached to her body. No one was able to see her like that gaining some strength Amit papa said to Aakarsh bhai.

Amit papa - Aakarsh...tu bacchon ko leke ghar chala jaa...tumhe jaana chahiye...yahan hospital mein rehkar kya karoge.....tum log ghar jao..!!

Ak - papa...papa lekin Kittu...!?

Amit papa - usko jab hosh aajayega mai tumhe batadoonga...

Aa - nahi papa...mai..mai dii ko chodke kahin nahi jaarahi hoon...mujhe dii ke pass he rehna hai papa...

Tanya maa - Anii baccha..tumhare papa sahi bol rahe hai tum log ghar jaoo...!!!

Ath - nahi uncle aunty Aanya bilkul sahi bol rahi hai..!! humlog ko nahi jaana haii...

Di - *shocked a little but nods* maa, papa, uncle, aunty Avi sahi bol raha hai Kitty meri bestie hai usko chod ke kaise jaasakta hai hum..please humlog nahi jaayenge...!!

Ashu maa - *sighs* theek hai tum mat jaa lekin Avi, Aanya beta, Sanaya beta aap log ko ghar jaana hoga...kal school hai na tum dono kaa..!!?

Tanya maa - Ashu ji bilkul sahi bol rahi hai bacchon tum logon ko ghar jaana chahiyee...!!

Ath - maa..aap he bolti ho na...jab aapka koi apna..aapka koi dost musibat mein ho toh uska saath dena chahiye...toh phir kyun maa...maa mai Kirti se bhale he ladta rehta hoon...lekin I do consider her as my friend...she...she is my friend maa...!!!

Hearing this though the adults smiled but Divya, Aanya, Sanaya and Aakarsh bhai were shocked hearing him. They very well knew about the challenge between both of them and now after hearing him they were completely shocked.

Ashu maa - par beta..?!

Di - maa Avi sahi bol raha hai pleasee..!! *still shocked*

Di - *whispering to Atharv* you just said that Kittu is your friend...?!!

Ath - *whispers back* haanji kyun...aapko sunnai nahi diya...??

Di - Avi am serious....tumhe challenge ka A B C D kuch yaad haiii..!!!

Ath - yaad hai mujhe dii...lekin aapne bola tha naa...ki Kirti hai he itni sweet ki usse koi bhi dosti karle...toh mujhe bhi usse dosti hogyi *whispers back*

Di - *smiles and whispers* aakhir tu challenge haar he gaya *to which he just smiled*

Almost a day or 24 hours passed but Kirti didn't wake up. Everyone was getting really worried for her. The doctor after checking her again came out of her ward and said..

Amit papa - doctor how is my daughter...why is she not waking up...??

Dr. - we are really worried Mr. Agrawal but I don't think she has the will to live...she isn't responding to our treatments....she isn't responding to the medicines we are giving to her...I feel like only a miracle can save her now...

Everyone was shocked hearing the doctor and their worries increased more. Atharv was standing in a corner with unshed tears in his eyes. He went towards his sista and asked her.

Ath - dii ek baaat puchoon...?!

Di - haan puch naaa..!!

Ath - dii..aap..maa even Kirti...aap sab log Kanhaji ko itna maante ho and aap bolte ho ki Kanhaji acche logon ko kuch nahi hone dete...and Kirti voh toh Kanhaji ki itni badi bhakt hai and voh toh buri bhi nahi hai toh Kanhaji usske saath aisa kyun kar rahe hai..??!

Di - *smiles at his question* tu chinta mat kar...mujhe Kanhaji pe poora vishwaas hai voh Kirtu ko kuch nahi hone denge...

Ath - Kanhaji pe itna vishwaas...?!

Di - vishwaas pe he duniya kaayam hai mere bhaii..tum bhi Kanhaji pe bharosa rakho...Kirti theek hojayegi...!!!

He just nodded and was waiting for Kirti to get conscious like everyone else. Everyone were worried that what will happen...will Kirti be alright...?!

________________________________________________________

Okk...I just some how wrote this chapter...

Please...Please... don't scold meee...T_T !!!

Will Kirti wake up or drift into coma...??

How and when she'll get conscious

How was it...?

Do vote, comment and share

Jai Shree Krishna
- Kittu