And that's how it began

It was September 11. A Saturday. No one wakes up early on weekends. But if one does, it either means he/she is serious about his/her life and future or they are in love. Madly. I think it's the second option for Arjun. He woke up early and got busy ironing his dress. He was excited to meet Ayesha again.

After what felt like an eternity, A notification sound comes from his mobile. He removed the charger and opened it. It was Ayesha. She sends the address. Arjun again expects that address to be her address. He thought he would reach that place and they would walk together to Kavya's home. Arjun has some serious problems with expectations and imagination.

He wore a black jacket on his white T-shirt and black jeans. His white shoes look good because of the black stripes. He wore the watch his dad gifted him at the beginning of his first year. 

He reached that address and texted Ayesha. 
"I am here" - Arjun
"OK. Just wait there. I'll be there in 5 min" - Ayesha 
Arjun somehow waited hours since his Zoom call yesterday but now he can't even wait 5 minutes. And then she comes. She took Arjun's away. Again. She wore a black kurta and blue jeans. She was wearing simple sandals. A black sticker between her eyebrows. and small black earrings. She was in such a desi fashion. I wonder how Arjun will manage to speak to her. She smiles from a distance and walks towards Arjun with her handbag. Arjun still didn't stop staring at her. Looking at her smile makes him smile. 

"How do I look?" - Ayesha

Like mine - Arjun wanted to say so badly.

"You look great" - Arjun

"Thank you
Shall we go now? we are getting late." - Ayesha

Arjun thinks for a second.

"Where?" - Arjun asks thinking that is Kavya's address.

"To Kavya's." - Ayesha

Arjun feels happy inside his heart.

"Now let's move. It's not far." - Ayesha.

They start walking. Arjun wants to start a conversation but he is afraid. But he finally takes a breath and decides to speak to her. But then-
"So, where do you live?" - Ayesha asks.
"
Umm... You know the famous restaurant in the opposite direction of our college." - Arjun

"Yes. I do" - Ayesha

"My house is past that restaurant near the bus stop." - Arjun
"Ohh. Alright." - Ayesha

Then they chat a little bit more. And then suddenly their fingers touched. Just a graze while walking. Arjun's heart started beating faster. 

"We are here." - Ayesha
Arjun looks at the building. Kavya is standing on the balcony and waving hands at them. 
They reach their room. Kavya and Ayesha hug each other. They chat a little bit. Then Kavya introduces her brother to Arjun. His name is Charan but they call him 'Bittu'. He is 8 years old. Kavya and Ayesha go to buy a cake and some other stuff. Arjun thinks of playing with Bittu. 

"Hey. Do you wanna play some games?" - Arjun
Bittu shakes his head and says "No. I wanna watch Pokemon."
"But it starts at 2'O clock. We still have some time." - says Arjun
"How do you know?" - Bittu asks in his innocent tone. 
"Because I watch it too." - Arjun

Their interests match a bit. Arjun tries to tell him some jokes till 2'O clock. 

"Do you know why cricket stadiums are so cool?" - Arjun
"They are cool?" - Bittu asks innocently.
Arjun smiles a bit and asks why. 
"Because they are filled with fans."

A moment of silence. 

"Fans. You know." - Arjun tries to make him understand the joke.

"That's a lame one." - Bituu says with a cold voice.

Arjun didn't mind it much as he was just a kid.  He tried some other jokes. Bittu didn't like any of them. And finally, it's 2'O clock. Bittu ran like a kid to watch Pokemon. Arjun switched on the TV and sat on his chair with his mobile. Bittu started laughing and shouting like - 'Yes. Go Pikachu'
Arjun got distracted and moved his sight towards the TV. Instead of telling him not to shout, Arjun said - "No use. Charizard will win."

"No. Pikachu" - Bittu 
"No. Charizard" - Arjun

And Charizard won. Arjun suddenly thought this would make Bittu feel bad and he would cry. He slowly looks at Bittu. He has an angry face. But to his surprise, Bittu doesn't cry. Instead, he asks more about Pokemon. And they talk more. Laugh more. Then After a century of shopping, the two princesses enter the house. Bittu ran and hugged Kavya. Kavya and Ayesha showed Arjun the stuff they bought. A cake, some chocolates, a cool drink, some decorating materials, and a birthday hat for Bittu. There was no store nearby to buy the cake. So they had to walk to different stores in search of the cake. That's why they were late. 

Arjun helped them decorate the room. During this, Arjun's and Ayesha's hands brushed each other a little bit. A couple of times. And each time, Arjun's heartbeat rose. Kavya noticed this. They finished their decorations. Bittu cut the cake. We all danced and took selfies. After all this, It's clear now. Arjun fell for Ayesha. It was 4 PM. Arjun and Ayesha decided to leave. Kavya was so happy and thanked them a lot. They said their bye's. Ayesha started moving down the stairs. Arjun forgot his mobile and came to the room again. Kavya gave him the phone. 

"Thanks. BYE. BYE Bittu." - Arjun
"Bye Bro." - BIttu screamed from the hall while eating the remaining cake.
"Wait" - Kavya
"What?" - Arjun
"You are in for a surprise. So, Be careful" - Kavya says with a smile.
"What surprise?"- Arjun doesn't understand it. 
"We don't have any test on Monday." - Kavya

Arjun takes a few seconds to take this in.
"So, there's no test. Then why did Ayesha for my help?" - Arjun

"The's the surprise. Now go to her." - Kavya

"Hey. It's not fair. I don't understand it.
At least give me a hint" - Arjun

"Hint? Tell Ayesha how you feel about her." - Kavya closes the door with a smile

And it looks like Arjun understood what was going on. He was ready to tell Ayesha About his feelings. But how could he? He could barely speak anything in front of her. He can't maintain eye contact with her for more than 5 seconds. Because he's afraid he'll keep staring at her and she'll notice it and think of him like some idiot. He reaches the ground floor and looks for Ayesha. Suddenly a strong wind. He spots Ayesha near a tree. He slowly walks towards her. The wind continues. Ayesha's hair is out of her control due to the wind. Her long hair. The way she tries to arrange it again. Then she looks at him and gives him a small smile and starts walking towards him. And suddenly, out of nowhere, A background music. A slow and smooth one.Her walk in slow motion. Arjun could see only her. He has nothing else in his mind. And suddenly, It starts raining. Even the weather is in Arjun's favor.

They both run towards the parking area.

"So" - Arjun
"So?" - Ayesha
"How's your preparation going for the test on Monday?" -Arjun
The music stops.
Seriously. He's asking about the test at that moment.
Arjun remembers all the romantic and love movies he watched till then.

"Yeah. It's going well." - Ayesha says with a disappointed look.
"Why that disappointment?" - Arjun
"No. It's nothing." - Ayesha
"Hmm." 

Arjun takes in a deep breath and looks at Ayesha. Her hair was wet from the rain. Her kurta around her waist became transparent due to rain. He could see her navel. He couldn't control himself anymore. He wanted to kiss her so badly. So, he made the move.

Arjun removes his jacket and keeps it on a vehicle. Then he moves closer to Ayesha. Ayesha doesn't move. She just looks at him.
"Preparing for a special test only for you, huh?" - Arjun says.
"Kavya said there's no test," Arjun whispers.

Ayesha looks down and doesn't say anything. Arjun moves closer to her. He lifts her head by lifting her chin with his fingers and moves towards her lips. Ayesha's fingers start to shake. Arjun notices it. Then he moves towards her ears and says - "You shouldn't lie to your seniors." 

"Sorry" - is all Ayesha could bring out of her mouth. 

Then he looks into her eyes. "Look in my eyes, Ayesha" - Arjun. 
Ayesha slowly looks into his eyes. They move closer. Arjun keeps his hands on Ayesha's waist and pulls her slowly. Ayesha lets go of her handbag and keeps her hand on Arjun's shoulders.
And their lips slowly move close. Close until they meet each other. Their lips touch sending a spark across both their bodies. They kiss more. They stop caring about their surroundings. About the world. About time. Everything. Just them. Alone. Arjun slowly pulls away from the kiss and takes her hands. 
"I never thought I would kiss my junior in a parking lot." - Arjun says with a smirk.

Ayesha laughs.

"Am I just a junior to you? Mr.Senior." - Ayesha says with a smirk.

Arjun shakes his head and says - "You are a lot more than that, Ayesha. A lot more than just a junior. You are just amazing. Your dressing style.The way you smile. The way you move your lips.The way you dance. Everything about you. I love them all."

"I love you, Ayesha" - Arjun
"I love you so much"

Ayesha takes a deep breath. 
"You know me since that exam last week, right?" - She asks me. 

"Yes" - Arjun answers.

"But I know you before that. I saw you on the first day of college. I watched you and I-"

"I fell for you the moment I saw you.
The test and this party. It was all-- 
I just wanted to look at you once again. I wanted to walk with you. Talk to you more. 
So, Yes. 
I love you too. 
I love you too, Mr.Senior."
 Ayesha hugs him. Arjun hugs her back. They both close their eyes and feel each other's warmth. Just when were about to forget about the world again, a voice came. 
"Aww. You two look so good together. So cute."  -Kavya.

They startled thinking it was someone else. After seeing it's Kavya, they laughed. 

"I am so happy for you two." - Kavya.

Arjun and Ayesha look at each other and laugh. Laugh like they were so deeply in love with each other. And they were. Arjun puts his hand around her and pulls her close so their arms touch each other. Ayesha puts her hand around his body. They look at each other. Smile. 

She fell first but he fell harder.

They are excited for their journey. Unaware of the events that will take place in their journey. Whether those events are good or bad, beautiful or painful. It's up to them now. 

So, let's wait and see how this young and beautiful love story goes on.

A senior boy and a junior girl.
An anime boy and a drama girl. 
Sounds interesting.
Doesn't it?