Paris 🇫🇷 (Part 2) :

(Inspired by Monster High Scaris : City Of Frights)
Flash's POV :
*Back In Canterlot*
"I've been doing some research,you were right about Paris Bro." Said Soarin.
"Told ya." Said Thunderlane.
"So what dude?" I ask.
"So what?,that place is super romantic,I can't compete." Said Soarin.
"It's gonna be fine." I say.
"Yeah I'm sure that thing with Feather was a freak event." Said Thunderlane.
"I know,I gotta talk to Cadance,she'll know what to do." Said Soarin,running away.

Rainbow Dash's POV :
We're sitting at a cafe talking.
"Where do you girls wanna go next?" Said Pinkie.
"How about a museum." Said Twilight.
"Who would want to see old statues and stuff?" Said Trixie.
Pinkie sighs.
"I just wish Cheese was with me,I know I'll send more pictures to him." Said Pinkie.

Rarity's POV :
"Hey Suri." I say,sitting down next to her.
"Wow Moonlight's new book is fantastic,hey Raven I really like your stuff." I say.
"You are not supposed to look at this." She says.
"Relax I was just admiring it." I say.
"This is a competition,not supposed to be helping competitors." She says.
"Sorry." I say.

Soarin's POV :
"Did you see these new pics she sent me,check this guy he's waiting on her." I say,showing Cadance.
"That's his job he's a waiter,listen to me hun I think you should take a deep breath,relax and trust her okay?" Said Cadance.
"So you're saying I should go to Paris and find her,I'm on it." I say,running out of her office.
"No!,Soarin." Said Cadance.

Rainbow Dash's POV :
We walk away from the cafe and look for somewhere to go next.
"Come on you guys,Can we go and sit down somewhere." Said Trixie.
"It's only been 3 blocks don't be such a baby." Said Sunset.

Soarin's POV :
"Hey man,thanks for coming,I know I'm being a little stupid about this but I just can't stand the thought of Dash in Paris Without me." I say.
"No prob that's what best bros are for,besides I know Rarity's probably dying without me." Said Thunderlane.
"Thanks for coming too Flash even though I totally told you not to." I say.
"Are you kidding,a chance to miss some school I'm there bro." Said Flash.

Rarity's POV :
"In fashion,styles come and they go,your assignment is to give my friend here a fashion makeover,your time begins now." Said Prim.
"Ooh that would totally work." I say sketching my design in my book.
"Hey girls what do you think." I say.
"How original!" Said Suri.
"Do you think Prim would like it?" I ask.
Suri doesn't say anything,and Prim rings the bell.
"Alright pencils down." Says Prim.
She looks at my design and hates it.
"I am beginning to think I was wrong about you." Says Prim.

I'm sitting on the chair looking at my old Sketch book.
"I thought I told you to throw that away." Said Prim Behind me.
"Oh Prim I was just looking for inspiration,I feel like I'm failing you." I say.
"Oh you are failing me,I brought you into study my style not your own,when I  saw your video I was at first horrified by your designs." She says.
"Umm thanks." I say.
"I thought this girl has something special inside of her that you cannot teach." She says.
"Really!" I say.
"I thought that I could show you the right way the Prim Hemline way and maybe you could become the next me but you are determined to do things the ugh way." She said.
"Don't give up on me,I can learn I promise." I say.
I throw my old sketch book away and start improving my designs.

"Girls,when you hear the bell chime three times you will know that I have made my decision and one of your dreams will become fashion reality."

Soarin's POV :
"RAINBOW DASH!!! I miss you girl." I yell.
"RARITY!!!,I miss someone telling me what to do." Said Thunderlane.
"I miss girls who speak my language." Said Flash.
"I'm gonna ask that dude if he's seen them." I say pointing to the mime.
"I don't think he's gonna be much help." Said Thunderlane.
"What does that mean?,where are they?,just tell me,they're over there let's go!,you're just messing with me now aren't you?" I say.

Rarity's POV :
"When this is over,I'm gonna sleep like a princess, hey where did you get that?" I say pointing to my old sketch book.
"I found it in the trash,someone must of thrown it away." Said Suri.
"I did." I say.
"But why." She asks me.
"Duh,they're terrible girl who did those was young,immature and-." I say.
"Talented to see you now saddens me." Said Moonlight.
"No,I'm getting better, you saw Prim she was over the moon for my new work." I say.
"That is because you were  doing it exactly like her,it wasn't you." Said Suri.
"She's an icon,she has to be right I'm just a nobody with a chance to become somebody." I say.
"Why do you design?" She asked me.
"I'd die without it,it's how I express who I really am." I say.
"Who you really are or who Prim Hemline wants you to be." Said Moonlight.
*the bell chimes three times*
"That means." Said Suri.
"Prim has chosen." Said Moonlight.
"Here." Said Suri handing me my book back.

"Girls,it is time,you three have been given the biggest break of your lives to learn from me and now one of you lucky ladies will be forever remembered in the world of couture as the next Prim Hemline,for my apprentice I have chosen RARITY!" Said Prim.

We walk down to a dungeon looking place.
"What are we doing down here?" I ask.
"I'm going to show you a secret my dear,the biggest secret in fashion." Says Prim.
"Don't worry about me Prim I won't tell anyone." I say.
"I know,you're not ever gonna tell anyone anything ever again." She says,locking a door.
"Let me outta here!" I shout.
She holds up my new design book.
"My new design book." I gasp.
"Correction,my new clothing line." She says with an evil laugh.
"What!" I yell.
She walks away to prepare her fashion show.

Soarin's POV :
"Man,we've been all over this city, those girls are right nowhere." Said Flash.
"Yeah,I can't believe it, I'm beginning to think-Guys they're down here." I say,pointing to a drain.
"I don't know dude." Said Thunderlane.
"Trust me." I say.

Rainbow Dash's POV :
We're at the cafe again,talking about how much fun we had.
"Oh my gosh I've had so much fun,I could sleep for 5 days." Said Pinkie.
"Right." I say.
"I've never had so much fun in my life." Said Trixie.
"Fun?" Said Sunset.
"Maybe she thinks that word means something else." Said AJ.
"See I told you she has to ruin everything." Said Pinkie.
"Look,you guys could have ditched me and you didn't so thanks or whatever." Said Trixie.

Rarity's POV :
"So you're saying we're trapped down here for like forever,forever?" I say.
"There's gotta be a way out." Said Twilight.
"I don't think anyone would come and find us down here." Said Fluttershy.

Soarin's POV :
"Whoa It sure is dark down here." Said Thunderlane.
"Are you sure we're in the right place bro." Said Flash.
"Look,I know they're down here somewhere I can smell Rarity's perfume." I say.

Rarity's POV :
"I changed who I was as a designer just to please somebody else." I say.
"It is not your fault,Rarity." Said Fluttershy.
I gasp. "Thunderlane!" Said Rarity.
"Thunderlane,we're down here." I shout.
"Rarity?,Bonjour what are you doing down here?" Said Soarin.
"There's no time for all of that,just get us out of here." I say.
Thunderlane breaks the door down.
"We gotta hurry,if we wanna get there before Prim Hemline's fashion show." Said Twilight.
"We must expose her for the fraud that she is." Said Fluttershy.
"No,exposing her is not enough." I say.
"You wanna beat her at her own game?" Said Soarin.
"That's right,I wanna beat her my way,with my style,Twilight, call the girls." I say.

To be continued...