"Are you Jealous?"

I couldn't believe it,the new girl was Lightning dust,I hate her.

"Lightning dust." I say.
"Rainbow dash." She says back.

"Are you seriously still mad at me Rainbow Dash." Said Lightning Dust.
I ignore her and go get ready for soccer practice.

"Hey guys." I say.
"Hey Dash." Said Spitfire.
"Hi Rainbow dash." Said Surprise.
"Did you guys hear who's back." I say.
"Yeah." Said Misty Fly.

The coach blows the whistle and tells us all that we're getting a new player on the team.

The new player was lightning dust ugh I should've known.

"I need both Captains and teams here now." Said the coach.

Everyone gets into their teams.

"Where's Soarin?" I ask.
"I don't know." Said Spirfire.
"I'm here sorry I'm late I had to do something." Said Soarin.

We play a match girls against boys and the girls win.

After practice coach asks me to let Lightning Dust on my team since I'm the captain. "No way." I said to myself.

"Coach said you have to let me on your team." Said Lightning Dust.
"Ugh why." I say.
"Because you're captain." She says.
"No." I say.
"Come on Rainbow Dash why are you so mad at me." She says.
"You know exactly why." I say.
"How about you let me on the team or I'll tell everyone you are a terrible wonderbolt." She says.
"Like anyone will ever fall for that,everybody knows I'm the best wonderbolt in equestria." I say.

(I let her on the team ONLY because coach said I had to)

"Ugh I wish I didn't have to let her on the team." I say. "What was she talking to you about?" Said Spitfire. "She threatened me to let her on the team or she'll tell everyone I'm a terrible Wonderbolt." I say. "Who would fall for that?,everyone knows you're one of the best wonderbolts here." Said Spitfire. "I know." I say.

me,Spitfire, and Soarin sit out while we watch the others. "Dash,can I ask you a question?" Said Soarin. "Sure." I say. "Why do you hate Lightning Dust?" He asks. "What makes you say that?" I say. "You two looked like you were arguing about something earlier." He says. "Oh." I say.
"Are you jealous?" Said Soarin. "Me,jealous of Lightning Dust,no way." I say. "Then why do you guys hate each other." Said Soarin.

"It all started when we first started training to become a Wonderbolt,we became friends and worked together until one day she put my friends in danger and she was kicked off the team." I say.
"Ok." Said Soarin.
"And another time she started a new club called the washouts that did really dangerous stunts and almost sent Scootaloo into the sky with a rocket attached to her scooter but then I saved Scootaloo and Lightning Dust ended up going into the sky when the rope tangled around her foot so now we just hate each other ." I say
"Oh wow she really doesn't sound nice." He says.
(Me and Spitfire agree)

After practice I was on my way home when I was stopped by Pinkie. "Hey Rainbow Dash." Said Pinkie. "Hey Pinkie,what's up." I say. "We're having a slumber party at my house tonight and wanted to know if you can come." She tells me.
"Ok cool,I'll go grab my stuff." I say.
"Okie dokie." She says and hops away.

*At the slumber party*

"Truth." Said Twilight.
"Is it true that you and Timber Spruce are dating?" Asked Rarity.
"Uh,well,not exactly." Said Twilight.
"Pinkie's turn." Said Rarity.
"Dare." Said Pinkie.
"I dare you to make a cupcake out of anything you find in your kitchen." Said Rarity.
"Ok." Said Pinkie. (She goes to the kitchen)
"I wonder what she's doing." I say to the others.
"I'm done." Said Pinkie holding a disgusting looking cupcake.
"What did you use?" Said Apple Jack.
"I used normal cupcake ingredients with ketchup for frosting and salt for sprinkles and added melted cheese inside,do I have to eat it now." Said Pinkie.
"Ew no that's is disgusting." Said Rarity.
"Whose turn is it now?" Said Apple Jack.
"Your turn,Truth or Dare?" Said Pinkie Pie.
"Truth." Said Apple Jack.
"Is it True that you have a HUGE! Crush on Dirk Whistleweed?" Asked Pinkie.
"Uh,fine I do." Said Apple Jack.
"It's Dash's turn now,Dash,Truth or Dare?" Said Apple Jack.
"Obviously I'm gonna pick dare." I say.
"I dare you to post an embarrassing picture of yourself online." Said Apple Jack.
"Ok that's so easy." I say uploading one of my Really embarrassing pictures online.