Battle Of The Bands :

Principal Celestia called everyone into the gym to design posters for our upcoming musical showcase/Battle of the bands.

"Hopefully,this battle of the bands isn't like last time." Said Apple Jack.
"It won't be like last time,the Dazzlings don't even go here anymore." I say.

You may be wondering,what happened last time?

Well,Our school were doing this musical showcase for all bands to perform,when these girls called the Dazzlings joined who were creatures called sirens,they had these necklaces that got power from people arguing.
(Idk if this makes sense lol)

*After School*

After school we all go to Sweet Apple Acres to practice for the show.

"What songs are we choosing?" Said Pinkie.
"Let's do Good Vibes for the first round,All Good for the second round and then Legend You Were Meant To Be for the final round." I say.
(They start practicing)

*The Next Day*

*At School*

Everyone was in the gym ready to perform for round 1.

"Welcome to the second Canterlot High School Battle Of The Bands." Said Principal Celestia.
(Everyone cheered)
"We also have some students who have returned for this." Said Vice Principal Luna.

"I don't believe it." Said AJ.
"Me neither." I say.
It was...THE DAZZLINGS!
"What are they doing here." I say.
"They're obviously up to something." Said Sunset.

"Up first we have Snips and Snails." Said Principal Celestia.
(They start rapping)

"Ok next up is Trixie and the illusions." Said Vice Principal Luna.
(She sings a song with her band)

"Next up The Dazzlings." Said Principal Celestia.
(They sing)

"And finally we have the Rainbooms." Said Principal Celestia.

"The truth that we have come to know starts out small,but watch it grow." (Apple Jack)
"Taking time to help each other brings us close to one another." (Rarity)
"Beginning now starts something new good deeds done out of the blue." (Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy)
"Put your kindness to the test you'll be amazed what happens next." (Pinkie & Twilight)
"One small word can brighten the world around you,one big smile can change someone's day a helping hand goes farther than you can dream good vibes,so many different waves." (All)
"Moments that you don't expect spirits down,you're in the depths world feels like it's lost the light but little things can make it right." (Sunset)
"Think of all the lives you've touched they come round and twice as much." (AJ & Fluttershy)
"Friendship makes the world get lighter blur the lines and make it brighter." (Rainbow Dash & Pinkie)
"One small word can brighten the world around you,one big smile can change someone's day a helping hand goes farther than you can dream good vibes,so many different waves." (All)
"It only takes a moment to make someone's day good vibes,good vibes,it keeps us growing stronger,so let's hear you say good vibes,good vibes." (All)
"One small word can brighten the world around you,one big smile can change someone's day a helping hand goes farther than you can dream good vibes,so many dif-fer-ent waves." (All)
(Everyone cheered)
—————————————————————————
Round 2

"Get in the groove,you bring your dancing shoes I'll bring the attitude you bring the crew so we can move." (Rainbow Dash)
"Light up the floor,turn up the bass yeah,let me see that smile on your face,come on and go with the flow gonna steal the show,yeah." (Rainbow Dash)
"Let me show you how it goes." (Twilight)
"Repeat after me!" (Sunset)
"Cause it's all,all,all,all good,I feel abso-absolutely amazing,cause it's all,all,all,all good I feel abso-absolutely amazing." (All)
"Rainbow Lasers!" (Rainbow Dash)
(Everyone gets ears and tails and Twilight,Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash also get Wings)
—————————————————————————
Final Round

"Up first we have the Dazzlings." Said Principal Celestia.

"Where do we go? Everyday's the same did we lose the magic,magic,magic? So ordinary,stuck on repeat gotta find the passion,passion,passion." (All)
"The days go round and round,round and round,gotta break away,find a great escape." (All)
"Round and round and round round and round and round ohhh." (All)
"Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh,let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find the magic."
(All)
"Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find the magic." (All)
"Can I find the beauty in the simple things." (Adagio)
"Can I learn to see it,see it,see it?,the days go round and round,round and round gotta break away,find a great escape." (All)
"Round and round and round round and round and round ohhh." (All)
"Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find the magic." (All)
"Let's find the magic." (Adagio)
"Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh." (All)
"Hey." (Adagio)
"Let's find ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh,let's find the magic." (All)
"Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh,ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh,ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh..." (All)
(Everyone cheered)

"Finally the Rainbooms." Said Principal Luna.

After the song

"The Winner Is... THE RAINBOOMS!!!" Said Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna.

Everyone cheered.

After the show everyone came to congratulate us.
The Dazzlings look annoyed but still congratulated us.
Then Cheese Sandwich,Flash Sentry,Timber Spruce,Caramel Apple,Thunderlane,Discord and Soarin Skies came up to us.

"You guys were great." Said Flash.
"Thanks." We say.
"Do you guys wanna go to sugar cube corner?" Said Cheese.
"Sure." Said Pinkie.
"Yeah." Said Sunset.
"Who wants to have a party." Said Pinkie.
"Me." Said Cheese.
"Are you guys coming?" Said Timber.
"Yeah we're just getting our stuff." I say.
"Hey Dashie." Said Soarin.
"Hey." I say.
"You guys were awesome." He says.
"Thanks." I say.
"Uh guys we're gonna wait outside for you." Said Thunderlane.
"Ok." We say.
Soarin kisses my cheek and then walks away.

My friends look at me weirdly.
"What?" I say confused.
"Rainbow Darling he kissed you." Said Rarity.
"Oh." I say.
"Since when does Soarin call you Dashie?" Said AJ.
"Uh we're dating." I say.
"Aw." Said Pinkie.
"Since when?" Said Rarity.
"Since a few days ago." I say.

The end :)
(Idk if this even makes sense)