Chapter 1 :

Hey Guys!,I'm Rainbow Dash but you can just call me Rainbow or Dash anyways I'm 16 years old and I'm the captain of every team in my school.

"Rainbow Dash honey you have to get up or you're gonna be late for school." Said My mom,Windy Whistles.

"Coming." I say quickly picking an outfit out of my closet.

I wear a blue shirt with a white shirt underneath that has a red,yellow and blue lighting bolt,a pink and white skirt with black shorts underneath with a pair of blue sneakers.

I then quickly run downstairs to get breakfast and walk to school.

*At school*

I arrive at school and go to my first class,it was history which is so boring. "Rainbow Dash,you're late." Said the teacher. "Sorry miss." I say walking to my desk. "If you're late again it'll be a detention." Said the teacher. I just sit in silence waiting for this lesson to be over.

*the bell rings*
(Time skip to lunch)

It was finally lunch time,I run to the cafeteria and see my group of friends. "RAINBOW DASH!!!!" Yelled my friend Pinkie Pie while waving at me.
"Hey guys." I say. We just talk about anything,like Daring Do,the soccer team,fashion (which is mainly Rarity) Apple Jack's family's Apple farm,parties (mainly Pinkie Pie) animals (mainly Fluttershy) and Sunset talks to us about our powers.

It sounds Strange but yes we have powers,I'm the element of Loyalty (I have super speed),Apple Jack is the element of Honesty (she has super strength),Fluttershy is the element of Kindness
(She can talk to animals),Rarity is the element of Generosity (she can create force fields),Pinkie pie is the element of Laughter (she can explode things),Twilight is the element of Friendship (she has telekinesis) and Sunset is the element of Empathy (she can read minds) idk if that's true but I tried searching for what sunsets element was and people said empathy.

After lunch I was walking to my next class when suddenly I tripped,luckily someone caught me before I fell,I look up to see "Zephyr Breeze!" I say. "Hey Rainbows!" Said Zephyr.

Zephyr Breeze is Fluttershy's VERY ANNOYING!!
Younger brother who is Totally obsessed with me.

"Did you trip me up on purpose?" I say.
"Uh no." He says.
(I just walk away knowing that he definitely did trip me up just to act like a hero or something ew)

Anyways on my way to soccer practice I see Soarin Skies one of my friends on my soccer team.
"Hey Rainbow Dash." He says.
"Hey." I say.

We go to the soccer pitch outside and wait for the coach to arrive. I walk over to my other friends Spitfire,Fleetfoot,Blaze,Misty Fly and Surprise.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Hey Dash." Said Spitfire.

(After practice)

After practice I meet up with my friends at sugar cube corner. We just talk about how our day was and about our band,the Rainbooms and other things. "So anyone got any hot gossip." Said Rarity. "Nope." Said Apple Jack. "No." I say.
"Seriously there's nothing interesting happening at school?" Said Rarity. "I heard there is a new student joining tomorrow." Said Sunset.
"Ooh a new student,I wonder who they are." Said Twilight. "Maybe they'll want to be friends with us." Said Fluttershy. "I should throw them a welcome to our school party." Said Pinkie.

We then go shopping for new stuff,Rarity comes out of the stores with like 1000 Bags.
"Whoah what did you buy Rarity?" I ask her.
(She lists everything she bought)
"That's a lot." Said Apple Jack.

Twilight comes out of the book store with 6 Shopping bags full of books.

"Where's pinkie?" Said Fluttershy.
We look over to see Pinkie Pie with a lot of desserts. (Milkshakes,chocolate bars,donuts,cakes and more)
"Do you guys want anything?" Said Pinkie.
"No thanks." I say.
"Oh well,more for me I guess." Said Pinkie eating a cake and a donut.

*Later that evening*

I'm sitting alone in my room reading my favourite book series Daring Do,it's about a girl who is adventurous,fierce and undeniably,unquestionably,unstoppable,I've been a fan of the Daring Do books ever since Twilight showed them to me I also got to be an extra in the Daring Do movie. After a few hours of reading,I fall asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up to my alarm on my phone,that was playing my song "Awesome as i wanna be" as the ringtone. I know that sounds weird to have my own song as my ringtone but i think it's cool.
Anyways i look at my phone to see that I'm late again,luckily i don't have history today so my history teacher won't give me a detention.

I quickly get dressed.
I'm wearing a short sleeved zip up hoodie,a white t-shirt with a red,yellow and blue lightning bolt on it with Black leggings that also have rainbows on them i also my cool blue sneakers with Lightning bolts on them.

I go downstairs to get breakfast and head out the door.

As I'm on my way to school i hear someone shout my name. "HEY RAINBOW DASH!" It was Scootaloo. "Hey Scootaloo." I say.
We walk to school together until we see our friends.

My first class was with Miss Cheerilee.
(This part is based on an episode from equestria girls)

"I hope you're all prepared because final exams are in 2 weeks." She says.
Rarity gasps,Apple Jack hid her face with her hat,Pinkie screamed,Fluttershy hid her face with her books, "ugh" i say. "Don't worry girls we're gonna ace these finals." Said Twilight. She finds a way to help us by showing us how to study for the exams using a way that we understand.

Principal Celestia told everyone to meet her in the gym hall to talk about some things.

"Hello Students of Canterlot High,we have a new student joining us." Said Principal Celestia.
"We want you to all to make her feel welcome." Said Vice Principal Luna.
The new student Joins Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna on stage.
"Hello everyone." Said the new student.
I gasped. "I don't believe it." I say to myself.

It...was...Lightning dust!