𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 🫂

CHAPTER 7

They only thing make you successful in surviving the love is trust... Trust is the key of your victory... But it's not the last step...

عقیدت 🕊️
Aqidat (trust)

Author's POV:-

Esha was trying to stop her blood... He didn't cared about anyone and picked her up in his arms... Running toward his car... Esha was also running behind him... He put her on the back seat of the car... And start driving towards the hospital...

Car stopped infront of a hospital... He took her into the hospital... Esha was behind them crying... And admiring his love for her... He put her on a bed and shouted for the doctor...

Nurses and doctor ran to him and took her to the ICU

Nurses and doctor ran to him and took her to the ICU... He was loosing his mind but still he trying yo control him... His heart stopped beating... Breathing was difficult for him... Only thing he was thinking that time... Is that he will die if she die...

"How is she now doctor?!" He asked from the doctor coming out from the ICU.

"She is not fine... She lost much blood... We need type A blood group as quick you can arrange." Doctor said.

"M~ My blood group is A!!" He said without any pause.

"OK!" Doctor call a nurse to take his blood... Because her condition was not stable... Her head was injured so badly... And there was 60% chances for her to go in qoma...

~~~~~~~~~~~

The car was roaming on road... He didn't knew where was going... It was car driving itself... And the road paving the way... Car stopped infront of that graveyard again... And this time he gave up...

He never wanted to come to this place... Because this place would make the past true... Which he didn't want...

As soon as he stepped in, a strange feeling surrounded him... His eyes welled up... And the steps automatically went towards that grave... The past itself was calling to him... The past that he had denied for so many years...

"MOM!!" He said and a tear fell from his eyes.

"Why did you leave so soon?!... You left me alone And now she wants to leave me alone!!... Why do you all leave me alone??!... When I need you all the most!!... Tell me what to do?!" He went down on his knees.

 Tell me what to do?!" He went down on his knees