𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 🥀

CHAPTER 5

Everyone can attract you... And it can end with time too... If you don't step on the second stair of love...

اُنس 💗
Uns (infatuation)

Author's POV:-

*Airplane landed*

She was looking around like finding someone

She was looking around like finding someone... A smile showed up whe she saw her name on a board waving in air... She start moving that way...

"Ahhhh~!!" She shouted with excitement.

"Ohh!! I missed you soo~ much!!" Esha said while hugging her.

{Esha her friend from Pakistan who is living in France for last 3 years... She work in a Laboratory... Her post is an assistant researcher... Live all alone... She was saying Komal to visit her from last year and now she came... But she doesn't know that she is here just to get rid of someone.}

"How are you?!!" Esha asked while hugging her.

"I'm fine! Any you...?!"

"Of course I'm soo good!! I got my dream job here!!" Esha said with excitement that even many people stopped and stared at them.

"So how is your job?!" She asked.

"It's soo~ amazing!!... You know how much i love researching... Even i got my own apartment." Esha replied in a cheerful voice.

"Don't you wanna show me your house?!" Komal asked because they was still standing in the airport.

"Aishh!! I forgot!!" Esha spanked her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Car was moving on the road of Paris... The city of love...

~Hehe!! She escaped from her love to the city of love!! How pity... Anyways!!~

It was a beautiful area near Eiffel tower... Every thing was covered in the color of love... Expressing it's beauty... She was in her deep thoughts again... Esha knew she was upset and will never tell her what happened... So she let her think about that... They covered the distance in silence...

*Car stopped*

*Car stopped*

It was a beautiful building... Her apartment was on top floor... They entered the building... Esha clicked the botton of elevator...

"Stop!!"

"What happened?!" Esha asked with confusion.

"Can we take stairs?! PLEASE!!" Komal requested.

"Are you kidding me...?? My appointment is on tenth floor... We will die!!" Esha explained her with shook.

"You're right!! But please stay with me..." Komal requested with watery eyes.

"Okay okay!! We can take stairs... But let me put luggage in elevator we can't lift this much on stairs..." Esha said and put her luggage in the elevator.

"How much i know... You used to like elevator more than stairs... What happened?!" Esha asked.

"Nothing much!! I was stuck in it once..." Komal replied after a while.

"Okay!! But now my legs are hurting so bad..." Esha said in pain.

They entered the apartment... It was very clean and wide... As it was on top floor it was easy to had a beautiful view in the morning... With Eiffel tower infront of you...

 With Eiffel tower infront of you

Esha showed komal her room... And said her to take rest... While she went in kitchen to make food for them...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your flight is at 7:00 pm don't be late... And I'm trying to find her there too... Don't be stressed" j-hope said while booking his tickets on tablet.

"Okay!!" Just one word answer... He wasn't talking so much... He even don't talk so much and sh!t but he was silent... A drop dead silence... A silence which can cope anyone's heart.

"Kookie!! Are you sure you wanna go there?!" J-hope asked him while looking at him.

"YES!!" Again just a single word.

"We can send someone else to find her... Someone who is good in it..." J-hope pit his hand on his shoulder.

"NO! I can't trust anyone... Not in case of my love ones." He said while standing up and started packing his stuff.

J-hope looked at him... He was feeling pity for him... He knew that how much he hate that country... because of that country he lost his mother... He never liked to talked about it... But now he was going there... Just for her!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Car was running on the road to airport... Both was silent... J-hope knew he is disturbed and how difficult it is for him to go their...

*Car stopped infront of airport*

"She is in Paris with her friend from Pakistan... I checked the airport cameras... I will send you every detail i find." J-hope said while hugging him.

"Hmm~"

"As i said don't be stressed... And keep your phone with you... I installed some security features which will update me with your every activity... And call me whenever you need me..."

They hugged again... Jk start walking to his terminal... J-hope took a deap breath seeing his back... He pray for his safety and relief...

"ON STAIRS OF L♡︎VE SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO DO THINGS WE HAVE NEVER EXPECTED"

~𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞 ♡︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~