𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 💔

CHAPTER 6

One of the most dangerous stage... You can't forget if you left... And if you survive there is no comeback...

عشق🫀
Ishq (Love)

Author's POV:-

He woke up with the announcement of landing... Don't know when he fall asleep... Waking up flooded everything again... And he wish he never woke up...

It was night when plane landed

It was night when plane landed... When he went out there was already a driver waiting for him... He went him to the car... He was silent as he knew that J-hope sent him...

After some time car stopped infront of a five star hotel...

*He entered in the hotel*

Staff ran to him and warmly welcomed him... They all knew him... He thought maybe J-hope told them about him... But he was shooked when someone from the staff said...

"WELCOME!! Mr. Jeon, your room is ready as Mr. Kim instructions."

"WHAT?! Dad reserved a room for me here?!" He said with mix expressions of anger and shook.

"YES! Boss told us about your arrival... And everything is ready as you like..." One of the staff saying this made him more surprised and angry.

"DAD OWN THIS HOTEL?!" He murmured... Then his phone ring.

*Dad calling...*

He saw his phone and picked the call without wasting a minute...

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WITH ME!!?" He said with serious face.

"Because your my son." Said with a calm voice.

"I DON'T NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU!!" Said again with a serious face getting red.

"I know you can take care of yourself... And blame me for everything... But you can't change anything..." He said with a calm voice again.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING!!" He was loosing his mind but still controlling himself.

"Think whatever you wants to... But stay there... It is for your own good... There are so many enemies of me... In that hotel you will ne safe... AND I DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES!!" He said and call disconnected.