blackout

We sat in my room for hours, messing around, drinking, smoking.
but it was different. Even under his drunk and high daze, it seemed like he cared. Maybe we could make something work, something like this.

he looked at him. He looked back at me. Maybe it was his drunken self acting, but he kissed me. A boy kissed me Suna Rin at that.

I was quick to kiss him back. My only reason to push him away was reiko, but what mattered now was suna.

I wrapped my arms around him and crawled onto his lap he was at eye level to me now, suna grabbed my waist gently and pulled me close to his chest.

I pulled away for a second to catch my breath.

"Is this too much for you y/n, I don't wanna take advantage of you because you're intoxicated."

"No," I stuttered out, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Is this okay with you too?"

he nodded in response, his eyes drew me into him. I moved down to his neck as my arms ran down his body. His sweet smeel drew me closer.

I gently sucked at his neck, leaving small hickeys around his jaw to his collarbone, I tugged at his shirt.

"Take it off for me, baby,"

I blushed at the name, I slowly put my hands under his shirt, revaling his toned abs and a tattoo?

a spider on his left bicep, something you couldn't expect from suna, but you wouldn't believe it until you saw it. I bent down towards him and placed my mouth by his tattoo, sucking softly on it.

making sure I left a mark when I was done, I took a few seconds to look at him. his face was tinted pink with blush, I looked down and

"Oh? what's this rin?"

"My dick, it wants you y/n."

I slowly grabbed at the button on his take and slid them off, tugging at his boxers, waiting for his approval. he nodded down at me as I slid them off.

it was big, over average, for sure. I could feel myself getting wetter, but should I do this now? I looked at it nervously.

"y/n, is everything all right? there's no pressure for anything love."

I shook my head no as I went foward grabbing the base of his cock, using my other hand to stoke it gently.

I spit on it and rubbed it around, hearing soft moans from sunas mouth. I licked the tip, teasing it slightly. I then put the head into my mouth, trying my best not to use my teeth on him.

"just fucking suck it" he said quietly and embarrassed

I did as he said, I pushed it ad far into my mouth as I could go. moving myself up and down slowly on him, I loved hearing him feel good. my panties were soaked just by hearing sunas whimpers.

I grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat, I gagged at first but I kept going down onnhim because it must have felt really good when I saw the expressions he was making towards me.

"y/n I'm close.. just a bit more"

I kept going, as he said. I felt warm fluid fill my throat, and his body shook under my touch.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and swallowed the rest. he looked worn out, tired.

"Are you done now?" I asked nervously

"It's impolite not to return the favor, right?" suna smirked at me

I laid down, placing my head onto my pillows, removing my pants, leaving myself in my underwear, all for suna to see.

"You're so wet, I can see it through your panties," he said as he began to lean down in between my legs.

he slid down my underwear to my knees and leaned in, I could feel his breath on me

he slowly glided his tongue in between my folds, rolling it over my clit I took my panties off the rest of the way and wrapped my legs around his back.

he licked my clit slowly but enough to make me squirm, he slowly took two fingers and slid them inside me with ease, rolling them over my g spot. I moaned under his touch. The pleasure was overwhelming.

he suck my clit as he fingered me, slowly.

"rin .." I said quietly

"mhm." I felt his mouth vibrate on me, as he said that. I felt myself getting closer, I clenched around him. he kept going at the same slow pace.

"im gonna cum rin.." i moaned out

"do it for me sweetheart"

I felt myself let go as I arched my back and came.on his fingers, he looked me in the eyes as he licked them clean.

"You taste good y/n"

I blushed. It might have been the alcohol that led to this, but maybe it meant something to suna, for than just a drink hookup. I hoped it did, I watched him get up and put his clothes back on.

"Hey rin, you can borrow some of my brother's clothes if you wanna stay over tonight."

he nodded as he left the room, I stood up shakily to grab some pajamas and new underwear. just some sweatpants and a shirt.

suna came back in the room wearing my brother's clothes. he looked absolutely fucked, a black eye, and his drunken gaze fell over me.

he climbed into my bed and held me close for the rest of the night and we drifted off to sleep, cuddling.