you mean your BROTHER?

I put my phone down, and Reiko was still asleep. I heard her snore, but otherwise, the room was silent. I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed resisting the urge to go on my phone.

eventually, I fell asleep hours and must have passed to hear the door to Reiko's room. bust open. That's what I wanted to wake up to. atsumu busting Reikos door open "hey bottomless sodas," atsumu yelled

osamu and suna walked up the stairs a bit after him and saw what was going on in their "bottomless sodas?" suna laughed out loud osamu laughing along with him.

"Good morning to you too." I got up and sighed, pushing Reiko out of bed
I stood up and saw everybody just standing at the door, I glared at them angrily. "You woke me up fatass, your so gonna wish you didn't," I said jokingly. I saw suna his hair was messier than usual, but he was still so hot.

the boys laughed at me "ugh osamu take me home." I groaned. "Why not me, huh?!" atsumu said in a silly shock "because nobody likes you piss hair. " suna and osamu laughed while atsumu got angry with me.

"y/n I'm not taking you home right now we have plans" osamu said blunty "oh you cunt" I said nonchalantly, everyone looked over at me in disbelief.

"I'll take you home. I don't wanna be with these lame people," atsumu said "ugh no ew, I'll go alone. " I just grabbed my bag and walked out, leaving the canvas painting in reikos' room. It's probably a mistake on my part.

atsumu was about to walk after me but osamu stopped him. "She might not wanna talk to you right now, ya know how she is,"

"im worried about her she won't talk to anybody other than me, and you know it," atsumu said in a monotone voice, "That's why she wanted me to walk her home?" osamu stood infront on him leaning on the door frame

Reiko had fallen asleep on the floor after I had pushed her off the bed, I opened the door of the house and walked out, jelly sticks in hand. after a few minutes, I saw atsumu running behind me, trying to catch up while osamu yelled at him to leave me alone.

I kept walking because I knew if I ran atsumu, I would probably catch up either way, I heard him yelling for me, just ignored him and walked inside of our house, and then sprinted upstairs to avoid him.

I sat in my room and scrolled through the internet

INSTAGRAM-2 new notifications!

sunarin_ sent a follow request
sunarin_ sent a message

what would he even want